InterNACHI Buy-Back + Porch Program now available for free in all of U.S. and Canada.

I’m pleased to announce that the InterNACHI® Buy-Back + Porch Program is now officially available in every state in the U.S., as well as all of Canada.

As a reminder, here’s how it works:

Any InterNACHI® member can provide Porch Home Assistant Gold (usually $350/year for consumers) for free forever to each of your customers. You will have $100 of handyman services that you can provide to each customer, as well.

Porch will pay for you to participate in the “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee, so you can also offer the Buy-Back Guarantee to every customer at no cost to you or them. If something is missed during the inspection, we will offer to buy back the home at the price they paid for 90 days after closing (not just after the inspection). This demonstrates our confidence in our members and is something you can use in your marketing.

As part of the Porch service, Porch will provide a free third-party review service. If you are already using a review service, this option by Porch can be turned off, but if you are not using a review service, you now do not have to spend extra money – get it free from Porch and reduce bad reviews and make sure you get more good reviews on Yelp or Google.

You get free leads and a free profile from Porch.

I’m not sure if you remember, but when we did a partnership with Porch, I was given a wall of blank checks from them to send to inspectors if there were complaints about getting a call. We’ve only had to use one so far, despite tens of thousands of homeowners using the service. Many consumers really do like having a personal assistant they can use to help them move in.

If you are an ISN user, go into ISN, turn on Porch (in “admin”), and choose the “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee as the benefit.

If you are not an ISN user, go to: The InterNACHI® Buy-Back + Porch Program - InterNACHI to sign up today. (Note: If you aren’t using ISN, as a member of InterNACHI®, you can get a six-month membership for free.)

Don’t want to offer ISN or Porch services? No problem. InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee is always available directly from InterNACHI® at InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee - InterNACHI without ISN or Porch.

For more information and to sign up for the InterNACHI® Buy-Back + Porch Program, visit The InterNACHI® Buy-Back + Porch Program - InterNACHI.

1 Like

How do I sign up for this program if I do not want to receive the ISN trial offer? I would like to continue to use my current software but incorporate the Porch options.

I don’t know, but email me and I’ll forward it to ISN and Porch for an answer. My email is fastreply@nachi.org

Hi Nick,

I am an new inspector located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Once I sign up for Internachi is the buy-back program available for me or is it tied to the Porch program? I have contacted a Porch representative recently and was told that the Porch program is not available to Canadian inspectors. Please help.

Thanks
Michael Coomber