Any time line till we can get the updated Florida forms?

Figured I can’t be the only one wondering :smiley:

I was going to call support yesterday and started doing a report and forgot

Maybe someone will let us know this week

Almost complete. 4 point has been tested and we are testing the new roof cert now.

:smiley: and that’s why I am and will be a happy, loyal Homegauge user, thanks Russell

Thanks Russell

When they going to update the software to include photos that insert in the selected section of the full version. When are they going to update the full version of the software. Now days most update software regularly with improvements. Would help me with planning growth of multi inspection firm. The software is good but I fell it could be so much more. 6.0 when?

We are doing some updates now on the main version. That feature you want has lost popularity. Windows tablets are so large to use as a camera. We were hoping more smaller windows tablets were coming out.

Yea I know it cost a lot to develop but I sure wish you would have an android or linix versions of the full software. I could get windows out of my office. HG is the only software we still have that requires windows. And with 10 becoming adware and spyware I want to get rid of it. Oh well we wait. I agree windows tablets stink. I tried the companion version just to much clicking for me and I update my template on the fly. Just could not get used to it. I think any full version software that puts the photo in the report on the fly they has a pick or voice to text would be a killer. Using multiple pieces of equipment for the same chore is very inefficient.

By the way Russell I do use a 10 inch windows touch screen tough tablet most days. Trying to reduce amount of pictures. They take the most time. Don’t need a pic of the door that does not latch just a location. There are many improvements that could be made to the full version to work better on a windows tablet. They are mostly ergonomic issues.

How do we get these forms?

Look for the next HG news Alert due out Friday. There will be a link at the bottom for Florida Forms.

Thanks

Thanks Russell

Which Friday is that going to be?