Spectora is Great!

I have been officially with Spectora since October 2017. Having tried several other software offerings I finally pulled the trigger and don’t regret it!

It took me several months of on and off talking with Kevin and Michael and playing with the software to get up the courage to go with Spectora.

Changing software is not a task for the faint of heart but the rewards are tremendous.

I am a stickler for professionalism throughout my business. After all, it’s my name that is out there.

The main thing that caught my eye, when I found Spectora, was the clean modern look of the report, the user-friendly interface, both on the desktop and mobile app as well as the overall look and feel… the whole package!

Spectora has the professional looking reports and the ease of use I was looking for! Many of the other offerings i had tried just wasn’t cutting it.

I have received many positive comments concerning the reports I generate from clients and realtors alike.

If you want a clean modern software package you can be proud of check out Spectora… you will be glad you did.

So I’m guessing users have somehow been “prompted” to write glowing reviews? There’s a few that suddenly popped up. Weird.

Does that mean that your reports looked like crap before switching? :wink:

Dom.

Dom, just as your snarky comments have ‘popped’ up, yes. NACHI just provided a Spectora specific forum as they do for a few other large software companies like HIP and HG.

This was just created, so yes Spectora users now have a spot to specifically promote the software we use and like as well as answer questions of those interested in new software.

1 Like

I bet there’s more to the story. If you like it, that’s great.

Me too. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;-):wink:

Show us a sample of your report.

Yes! Please!

Well, you could just click on my signature line, go to my website that has a sample report or even better you can go to Spectora.com and look at all the different samples they have there. Yes, mine is one of them.

Your sample report looks like a HomeGauge copycat.

There it is… productive feedback. Thanks.

2 Likes

I am on a Spectora mobile app and find it slower to add photos than HIP but like the caption add box. Shows promise but is a web based application that can change or go away with no notice making it a fail.

Thanks for giving us a look, Dominic, Christopher and Bob!

We totally understand if the subscription model isn’t your cup o’ tea. I know I’m always hesitant to start paying for any subscription until I’m absolutely sure it will deliver value and return on investment. (Yep, I was last on my block to get Internet service… And a cell phone!)

We believe our web-based subscription pricing model allows us to deliver the best product to our customers in a sustainable way. We don’t have to rely on other means of revenue to stay in business, such as data sales or leads generation for third parties. This business model also allows us to pay our staff of talented developers, web designers and support personnel, enabling constant innovation, updates, and new features. It also maintains all the servers, multiple backups, and long-term storage, allowing you to never have to worry about a hardware crash wiping your data. Lastly, the subscription model lets you decide whether we’re constantly earning your business without a huge upfront investment, which incentivizes us to keep delivering top-notch service.

We think our competitors offer great products with different value propositions and different business priorities. We definitely encourage everyone to check out their options and decide what’s the best fit for you!

We’re happy to help however we can.

1 Like

Not a fan of check list reports.

That’s been a big problem for me as well. The photos are very slow uploading while I’m in the inspection.