EliteMGA announces strategic partnership with InterNACHI.

EliteMGA Announces Strategic Partnership with InterNACHI® - Elite InspectInsure by EliteMGA, LLC

Nice! Ben is great to work with!

Not that I don’t like more benefits, but I thought there was already a strategic partnership between the two.

InterNACHI… it’s everywhere you want to be.

No coverage for Mold Assessors??? Need to do both. Any chance that this will happen soon. I think we have talk about this subject for years and nothing happens…

moldimages.png

We have it for mold too: Home Inspector Insurance | E&O Insurance - InterNACHI

Great, it would be easier if the application would connect to the InterNACHI inspection contracts when asked what agreement do you use? Thanks, John

This is great news. They are so easy to deal with and I am glad to have them as my agent.

Ben is a true professional. He was able to get me an amazing quote and actually took the time to remove all of the things I did not need that were already on my old policy from the prior company I used.

I recommend EliteMGA to everyone and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me on my cell.

Novel concept but they actually return phone calls and emails in a timely manner and I don’t feel like I am rowing the boat by myself in regard to insurance.

Do they provide coverage in Canada? Particularly in Quebec.