Young Inspectors Group forms in Florida.

The home inspection industry is quickly modernizing as new technology emerges and younger generations play larger roles in the workforce. However, through this transition it is sometimes difficult for younger workers and leaders to be taken seriously in an industry that is widely known for seasoned inspectors and classical methods. The Young Professional Inspectors Group is a new InterNACHI chapter that has been formed to bring together younger home inspectors and business professionals. Our purpose is to establish an environment for innovative thinking and growth to help young professionals move the industry forward. If you are under the age of 35, we encourage you to join our community so we can empower one another to a brighter future.

For more information, please visit Young Professional Inspectors Chapter of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - About Our Chapter

Sincerely,

Aaron & Austin

What!
I can’t join! I’m only 65…Yep!
I’m callin’ the elder abuse hotline…:D:cool:

Good to see ageism is alive and well…

From their site the “Guidelines” page.

You do realize that this is promoting Age Discrimination don’t you?

Uh, excuse me, but aren’t two of the three Shishilla’s involved, both over 35 years old**? **

A vendor’s paradise.

It’s a new Vendors Fresh Meat Club (VFMC). Most likely a Dark Side Subsidiary. They need to get to the Inspectors while they are still young and impressionable. They convince them they have been “empowered” (the latest buzz word) and the young ones feel so good they will follow the Vendors around like Puppies with the wallets open to buy any and all new junk thrown their way! :wink:

In your general direction.