View Single Post

Old 6/7/18, 1:22 PM
Vendor

Default Drones & Inspections

Hi interNACHI members!

My name is Derek and I'm writing this post to introduce myself and Up Sonder. I'm CEO of Up Sonder, a national drone services company, and I love all things drones. This year, InterNACHI and UpSonder.com teamed up to offer a special reduced rate to interNACHI members through the rest of 2018. You can read more about this special offer at the official press release. Up Sonder has thousands of commercial drone pilots across the United States standing by to help with your next roof inspection. If you have been curious about using a drone for your inspections but didn't know how, now is the time to start using this powerful tool into your workflow by searching for certified drone pilots in your area at UpSonder.com - Search by location, review pilot listings, and book. It really is that simple.

I've been reading forum threads and I'm excited to be working with this amazingly talented group. Full disclosure I'm not a roof inspector but I am a drone expert . So for the rest of the year, I look forward to learning about your needs and giving you access to some powerful technology. I'll be here to answer any questions.

Also, for those that love drones as much as I do, I've included a link to Time Magazine's special report, "The Drone Age." It's a great read and will give you an idea on how drones are dramatically changing our world.