I'm a speaker at AII's Convention. The Founders Presentation, Reno, April 22, 2007.

A.I.I. (American Institute of Inspectors) Spring Conference in Reno, NV on April 22, 2007.

10:15-Noon:

A.I.I.™ Philosophy - The Philosophy of Success

Bill Ball, as the Founder of A.I.I.™, will present this important class on the inspection philosophy of A.I.I.™. What makes A.I.I.™ inspectors unique and how does that awareness help our members as they market their services in their local areas? Bill will share these details and inspire each participant to make a success of their business enterprises.

**12:00-1:30 p.m: **Lunch - Lunch will be provided in the Exhibitor area.

1:30-3:15 p.m:

Marketing Your Inspection Business

**Nick Gromicko, **the Founder of NACHI, will speak on the joys of marketing. This is one area of our business often neglected once the phone starts to ring. Listen to his creative ideas that will help to keep your phone ringing and the inspection schedule booked. His presentation will include:

You can now get a 1-day pass for just $35 which includes lunch.

http://www.inspection.org/Conferences/Spring.html#Anchor-34793

Come meet me.

Will NACHI-TV be there to film your speech?

No, but we’re looking to hire a full-time camera person/reporter/editor if you know anyone who might want a pretty decent job.

Anyway, I’m off to catch a plane to Reno now. Hope to see some NACHI members on Sunday. I’ll be back Sunday night but online through the whole weekend.