50% off 5-day training at the Colorado House of Horrors on July 9-13, 2018

Join us at InterNACHI’s Colorado House of Horrors® for Certified Home Inspector Training. This 5-day training is for anyone new in the home inspection business or an experienced inspector looking to enhance their skills.

Learn how to inspect HVAC Systems, the Attic, Plumbing Systems, Roofs and much more! You will also have a chance to win home inspection tools from Inspector Outlet!

We are offering an exclusive discount to InterNACHI members for 50% off of this upcoming training on July 9-13th. The discount code is FORUM50. There are limited seats, please click here to sign up.

Mortanda …

As the Chapter Pres of the Heartlands Regional InterNACHI Chapter in the Kansas City area, I’ve had various potential home inspectors call me or come to our meetings. They’ve often asked after the 5 day school in Colorado, WHICH online courses are required for the other 40-50 hrs of the school.

I’ve looked at the school site and see nothing telling anybody what those courses are and what they’re getting.

Any idea???

Hi Dan,

When a student signs up for the 5-day training they receive an email confirmation that tells them which courses they need to take online. We also follow up with an email and phone call before the class to find out if they have any questions regarding getting certified or licensed.

If you visit this page, you will see which training topics are covered during the 5-day training. If you have any additional questions feel free to email me at moranda@internachi.org.

Moranda …

I see the subjects they receive during the 5 days in Boulder …

What I asked was WHAT are the 40-50 hrs of online courses they take.