Leiki had the privilege to again pose & is April in the 2019 Faces of Cystic Fibrosis

We’re gearing up for 2019 calendars to go to production in a few weeks. Get yours ordered today! Proceeds go to Blue Caboose foundation…

Who / What is Blue Caboose? ** Through public education and community awareness, we raise money to assist families with back-to-school needs, we host a toy drive at Christmas to provide CF children and their siblings with gifts, and we provide Caboose Comfort totes with a first admission to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas. We also have an amazing community of parents, family and friends of CF children who support each other, lend an ear, and more at our monthly dinners. As we continue to grow, we hope to assist more CF families with everyday costs-like groceries, travel, and home expenses-that can quickly add up while a loved one is receiving treatment.

Order through here:
https://bluecaboose4cf.org/SHOP

Kiev & papabear
Life for Leiki

I see why they put her in the calendar Bear - She’s a beauty.

Thanx Chuck!

Well, I needed a calendar for my workshop so I got one. The Makita tool girls have been replaced by better looking models. LOL!

Thanx Paul!

bump

I got mine !

I’m with you, papabear! :smiley:

Thanks JMc & LK y’all rock!