Supplemental health, dental, vision, critical illness insurance through InterNACHI.

InterNACHI is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with villaNOVA Insurance Partners to deliver and manage a comprehensive and exclusive benefits package for its members! This includes dental, vision, critical illness, and whole life insurance!

New laws that became effective in 2019 allow association members to band together for insurance purposes to get the same benefits as large employer groups.

Open enrollment ends on Feb 21st. Existing InterNACHI® members MUST enroll by 2/21/19 to qualify for guarantee issue coverage.

We have the best members, and they deserve the best coverage. For more details on rates and how to enroll, visit: InterNACHI: Int’l Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Note: If you apply during this open enrollment period, you get guaranteed issue insurance, regardless of your health circumstance.

Thank you so much Nick.

Thanks Nick!

Has anyone signed up for the supplemental insurance? What do you think?

Tried to but the link/portal did not work.

Whole life insurance is the WORST financial product out there. It’s the payday lender for the middle class. “100% of the time it sucks!”

1 Like

[quote=“jfunderburk, post:6, topic:128170”]

Whole life insurance is the WORST financial product out there. It’s the payday lender for the middle class. “100% of the time it sucks!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Yep, me too, and now I’m getting spam calls on my cell phone from people who have my social security number. Never happened before I signed up with InterNACHI’s new insurance partner.
So how does it happen that InterNACHI takes on partners that take advantage of its members, suckin’ up member’s private data and providing nothing in return.

1 Like

Yep, me too, and now I’m getting spam calls on my cell phone from people who have my social security number. Never happened before I signed up with InterNACHI’s new insurance partner.
So how does it happen that InterNACHI takes on partners that take advantage of its members, suckin’ up member’s private data and providing nothing in return.

1 Like

[quote=“jfunderburk, post:6, topic:128170”]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

I do what Joe does.

Remember InterNACHI puts out sales offers for the member to vet.

I’m not asking about the best insurance to buy. I’m asking about what appears to be an insurance company promoted by InterNACHI that is ripping off InterNACHI members. Notice no reply by InterNACHI here.

1 Like

I don’t believe members are responsible for vetting companies that InterNACHI chooses to promote, and many members, especially new ones, will assume the InterNACHI looks out for their interests in promoting various companies on its website.

Not long after I applied for this insurance, which was never responded to by the insurance company, I got a sales call from a company that refused to identify themself, middle eastern accent, and they had my social security number. First time I’ve ever had that happen and I can’t prove it, but I strongly suspect that it’s the insurance company that InterNACHI is promoting to members. That company definitely had no interest in insurance or they would have responded to my application.

Here’s what you get if you look up villaNOVA Insurance:

“Villanova Insurance Company was ordered liquidated by the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court due to financial insolvency. Legion Insurance Company and Villanova Insurance Company are affiliated companies that went into liquidation on the same day. Villanova court filings may be found on Legion’s website. Click here for Villanova Liquidation InformationOpens In A New Window on Legion’s Web site.”

That absurd “rule” trickles down from the leader, and it puts all members at risk of scams or malfeasance.
It’s just someone being too lazy to vet these vendors (or their claims) before releasing their nonsense on the members.

It sounds like you assessed the company.

I wanted to explore it but could not understand why the first thing they wanted after my name was my social security number. I emailed HQ and queried why. Was told that rather than doing on line, give them a landline. Tried to do that and got a message to leave phone #. Never heard a reply. Based on that experience I am concerned as to the legitimacy of the outfit. Unless and until I hear positive comments there is no way I would contract with them. Thanks for the efforts but sorry Nick, I will not give them a try.

Who set up this relationship with these scum data brokers ?

Jim

Oh, c’mon. It’s Nick and it’s a “benefit”. What do you expect?

There was the time that NACHI was “teaming” with an adolescent lead broker who, in exchange for private personal data about their customers, the lead broker would turn “hungry home inspectors” into “successful” millionaires while inspectors who rejected his scams were doomed to be “failures”. Yes, that turned out pretty bad for the kid and his groupies … but not as bad as the time that NACHI “teamed” up with an E&O insurance salesman who collected premiums from home inspectors without a valid license to sell insurance - and without actually providing insurance coverage - and ultimately ended up serving time in federal prison for insurance fraud.

Yes, these were all “benefits”. They truly were. The question that members must always ask when evaluating a NACHI “benefit” is … who is it that really benefits from the “benefit”. Sometimes the answer will surprise you. :wink:

Yet again, the hype and the reality turn out to be distant strangers and one is entirely unrecognizable to the other.

P. T. Barnum would be proud.

^ The answer never surprises me :wink:

No Chuck. Those signing up just didn’t do it right. They were supposed to get their applications at one of the tens of thousands of nachi newletter boxes that were distributed to all the realtor offices… :wink: