Sponsorships Available for InterNACHI's FREE 2019 Inspector Fair

We’re excitedly preparing for our annual home inspector convention this spring! The FREE 2019 Inspector Fairwill be held over June 11-14, 2019, at the Boulder County Fairgrounds in Longmont, Colorado, just a few minutes from InterNACHI® Headquarters in Boulder. We have just released our Convention Sponsorships.

Sponsorship packages are limited, so we encourage you to check out the various opportunities currently available.

To view your options and to reserve your package, visit InterNACHI® Vendor Portal.

**The free fair is only possible because of our sponsors and exhibitors. **

Our annual conventions are free because of our fantastic sponsors, vendors, and exhibitors of the home inspection industry. They are the best!

Please come and meet them all at the Free 2019 Inspector Fair.

I’ve made the trip to CO from the East Coast annually the last few years to visit a great friend that moved to Estes Park (insert plug for B&E Builders here)…we typically enjoy the snow and the skiing while I’m there, but now that I’m focused on all things related to Home Inspection, I hope to time my visit with the convention this year.

Thanks to Ben and all of the InterNACHI society for providing all of the knowledge and resources to advance the industry forward!!