Nick.. You sneeky devil :)

You are offering this Free report upload system for NACHI members under the guise of inspectors that use this will get hundreds of thousands of foreclosure inspections, sure looking like your gonna make sure it’s harder for members to leave nachi for ashi after they get their 250 inspections…:shock: :shock:

Isn’t that what HI reporting companys do to keep their customers locked in with their program?:roll: :roll:
And their falling for it, hook line and sinker …:shock: :shock:
</IMG></IMG>

Gee poor Dan is so jealious of every thing NACHI does and is so satisfied with every thing ASHI does not do .
Got to admit he must be very infatuated with NACHI and its members .
I have only seen this much LOVE from my Dog .
Sorry Dan my lap is taken ,would you like me to scratch your ears and rub your belly too.

NACHI isn’t a hook, line, or sinker… it’s a big beautiful buffet we’ve prepared for members www.nachi.org/benefits.htm and they can choose what they like.

All you can eat.

Jealous of nachi :roll: :roll: :roll:
Heck I am just looking to get the most bang for my $… I currently spend 12,000 plus on marketing every year… If I could see how I could cut that to 289.00 I would join in a heart beat.
Just haven’t seen anything close to anything that would help me do that.

A couple years a go nick announced that he was locking up a deal with a major RE company and ALL non nachi members would be SOL.
Few months latter he stated that there was no way he could do that:roll: :roll:
Good I didn’t join then for that benefit.:roll: :roll:

Recently he announced he and his buddy from Fla spent 100s of thousands of $ on boxes to put out in front of all realtors offices across the country.

About the same time he announced that the cmi was being taken over by his Fla buddy and requirements were going to be harder,
FREA was going to waive ins deductables for all cmi’s.
Now it looks like that has never changed, from what I read, all anyone still has to do is send nick 350.00 for this non verified marketing title.

Last Dec he announced that he landed 100s of thousands of foreclosure inspections for nachi members… now inspectors have to sign up for some free thing that drives the public to the nachi site instead of the inspectors site.
Good I didn’t join then for that benefit:roll: :roll:

Years ago he announced that he bought a printing press and nachi members would get free printing services.
Good thing I got banned before sending another 289.00:twisted:

The nachi race car… I’ll give him a pass on that one:twisted:

Give me evidence of something offered by nachi that I need to help me be successful, and cannot get anywhere else than nachi, to save 12,000 annunaly in marketing and still do 45-50 insp monthly… I send my $s in tormorrow

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dan

Check this out!!

http://www.nachi.org/images/2006/nachi-logo.gif National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Jump to Menu Contact Us Home
Membership Benefits

**NACHI offers the following to its members at no charge: **

[ul]
[li]Free professional help whenever you need it. NACHI is open 24/7.[/li][li]Free and instant phone notification of consumers/REALTORs who want an inspection.[/li][li]Free Structural for Home Inspectors course.[/li][li]Free Trade show displays.[/li][li]Free optomized websites with free hosting forever.[/li][li]Free Interactive Online Exam. [/li][li]Free Listing on CorrectInspect.com[/li][li]Free publicity in 50,000 retail stores.[/li][li]Free Water Heater TPR Valve Discharge Piping mini-course.[/li][li]Free membership in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.[/li][li]Free membership in IAC2.[/li][li]Free Consumer Reports publicity.[/li][li]Free Vermiculite Insulation mini-course.[/li][li]New Service: Ask NACHI’s Attorney Joe Ferry.[/li][li]Free* Electrical Course* certificate of completion[/li][li]Free NACHI Images[/li][li]Free Environmental Concerns book.[/li][li]Access to an Alternate Dispute Resolution Service.[/li][li]Free direct consumer marketing through AskNACHI.org[/li][li]Free publicity in major newspapers.[/li][li]Free marketing of your ancillary inspections.[/li][li]Free Daily Door Prizes.[/li][li]Free Search Engine Optimization Tracker.[/li][li]Free NACHI credit cards.[/li][li]Free NACHI Wiki.[/li][li]NACHI Education and Camaraderie.[/li][li]Free promotional e-newsletter to home buyers and REALTORs.[/li][li]Free Sell Your Home For More[/li][li]Free decals.[/li][li]Free Inspection Depot illustrations.[/li][li]Deals on everything … tools, computers, rental cars, etc.[/li][li]Free stuff at NACHI’s annual convention.[/li][li]Free shipping from Staples.[/li][li]Books promoting NACHI to the general public.[/li][li]Free chapter websites.[/li][li]Free license plate covers.[/li][li]Free roofing course.[/li][li]Free use of trademarked taglines.[/li][li]Free 90-day warranties.[/li][li]NACHItools.com[/li][li]Free NACHI News[/li][li]Free listing in OverSeeIt.com referral network.[/li][li]Free Emergency Egress mini-course.[/li][li]Free leads from NACHI’s toll free consumer hotline.[/li][li]Free use of multi-inspector firm tagline.[/li][li]Free photo defect recognition / report writing tutorial.[/li][li]Free Dear NACHI, our inspector advice column. [/li][li]Free listing on www.AboutNACHI.org[/li][li]Free Head Start guides[/li][li]Free Radon Inspection Agreement (members-only)[/li][li]Free listing in www.InspectorNow.com[/li][li]Neighborhood Environmental[/li][li]Free online courses.[/li][li]Free assistance with examinations and home inspection classes. [/li][li]Free listing in www.FindAnInspector.US.[/li][li]Free use of the Client Satisfaction Survey.[/li][li]Fully tax deductible receipt for professional dues.[/li][li]Free Electrical course.[/li][li]Free multiple copies of your certificate of membership with your name and NACHI member number on it.[/li][li]Free NACHI ads in real estate folders.[/li][li]Free online continuing education that counts toward CMI.[/li][li]Free listing in www.InspectorSEEK.com[/li][li]Free Radon Waiver[/li][li]Free Mold Waiver[/li][li]Free Log home disclaimer[/li][li]Free Polybutylene Plumbing mini-course.[/li][li]Free brochure builder.[/li][li]Free Yellow Page ads.[/li][li]Free course for NACHI members to offer real estate agents.[/li][li]Free credit card acceptance.[/li][li]Free Office DEPOT discount.[/li][li]Free NACHI presence at major real estate events around the globe.[/li][li]Free inclusion of your contact information on thousands of websites.[/li][li]FreeWhat’s Wrong Here? displays.[/li][li]Free Micro5 air sampler with analysis.[/li][li]Free cling-on NACHI window stickers.[/li][li]Free NACHI Tribbles.[/li][li]Free NACHI Tablecloths.[/li][li]Free online tutorials on website navigation.[/li][li]Free Citizens Information Center.[/li][li]Free New construction.[/li][li]ALEXA.com ranking.[/li][li]Free major magazine referrals.[/li][li]Free NACHI Inspection Contract/Agreement (between you and your client).[/li][li]Free inspection Glossary. [/li][li]Free real estate presentations.[/li][li]Free individual member websites.[/li][li]Free MetLife magazine publicity.[/li][li]Free screwdriver key chains.[/li][li]Free carbon Monoxide detectors.[/li][li]Disability insurance discounts.[/li][li]Approved continuing education.[/li][li]Approved products and services.[/li][li]Inspector websites of the week and month.[/li][li]Exclusive work from airlines.[/li][li]Free flyer designed for real estate office presentations.[/li][li]Free inspection community photo web gallery.[/li][li]Magazine ads promoting NACHI community involvement.[/li][li]Free professionally written inspection articles, with free reprint privileges.[/li][li]Free NACHI photo I.D. card. [/li][li]House of Horrors[/li][li]Free leads from Home Inspection Consumer Hotline (610) 917-8000.[/li][li]Free Ethics Obstacle Course. [/li][li]NACHI Calendar.[/li][li]Free financial loss protection for educational event hosts.[/li][li]Free mock inspection reporting forms.[/li][li]Inspection association website comparisons.[/li][li]Free Inspector’s Quarterly newspaper.[/li][li]Free Direct access to experienced professionals for the help you need.[/li][li]Free NACHI Legislative Watch.[/li][li]Free unrestricted use of NACHI logos for your marketing.[/li][li]Free NACHI banners for your website.[/li][li]Free listing of your company on the NACHI Member lists.[/li][li]100% reimbursement of costs to form your own local Chapter. [/li][li]Fun, informative local meetings. [/li][li]Free inspection forms.[/li][li]Free use of state logos and taglines.[/li][li]Hertz Rent A Car NACHI Member Savings Card.[/li][li]Avis Rent A Car NACHI Member Savings Card.[/li][li]Inspector of the Year Awards.[/li][li]Free tips for your inspection brochure.[/li][li]Free consumer certification verification seal.[/li][li]The REAL ESTATE BOOK ads.[/li][li]Free tips for improving your website.[/li][li]Free paid lobbyists.[/li][li]NACHI members-only store.[/li][li]Your info listed on real estate industries most popular sites. [/li][li]Partnerships with government agencies like FEMA, Workforce Development and Voc Rehab.[/li][li]Free radio ads.[/li][li]NACHI Convention, the largest in the industry.[/li][li]Free inspection tips and advice about how to be financially successful.[/li][li]Free information for inspectors in various ethnic communities. [/li][li]Free Real Estate Referral Network, to bring you more business.[/li][li]Free exposure from multi-million hit/month websites.[/li][li]Free priority service at the nation’s largest laboratories.[/li][li]Relationship with National Associatiion of State Fire Marshals.[/li][li]Free online course.[/li][li]Free access to industry’s most popular message board.[/li][li]Binders for marketing while you inspect.[/li][li]Free books and pamphlets for distribution at Realtor shows…[/li][li]Free professional display booths, banners, and table skirts for loan.[/li][li]Free online continuing education. [/li][li]Discounts on E&O Insurance. [/li][li]No “Ramp-Up Fees.”[/li][li]Free multiple online lead generators to get you more work.[/li][li]Free local chapter websites.[/li][li]Group dental plan.[/li][li]Free cool links to add to your website.[/li][li]Free marketing consultations to help you get more response from your brochures, ads, and flyers.[/li][li]Free company name choice tools.[/li][li]Free signs and billboards directing buyers to you.[/li][li]Free inspection report review and consulting.[/li][li]Group health insurance. [/li][li]Free sponsorships of REALTOR golf tournaments.[/li][li]Free inspection business success tips.[/li][li]Free member-to-member referrals.[/li][li]Free prominent listing of your company in Google.com.[/li][li]Free suggested disclaimers for your inspection agreement.[/li][li]Free access to NACHI’s photo message board.[/li][li]Free publicity with NACHI.TV[/li][li]Free* Inspector* Magazine.[/li][li]Free industry updates and newsbreaks.[/li][li]Free link exchange program.[/li][li]Free listing in Find-an-Inspector.[/li][li]Free legal briefs and reports.[/li][li]Free question of the day.[/li][li]Free member-controlled profile editor for online market presence control.[/li][li]Free email and web address listing under featured members.[/li][li]Free elaborate automatic marketing system which emails newsletters to your local real estate agents along with your contact information.[/li][li]Free access to the invisible members-only section of the message board and website.[/li][li]Free tips for zips.[/li][li]Free use of the NACHI Library.[/li][li]Discounts on tools.[/li][li]Free NACHIOnline ISP.[/li][li]Free Live chat room.[/li][li]Free access to a real estate agent hold harmless clause.[/li][li]Free Nick on Marketing available for your event.[/li][li]Free listing on www.InspectorLocator.com[/li][li]Free public service announcements.[/li][li]Training available near you. [/li][li]Free search engine optimization tools.[/li][li]Free logo usage.[/li][li]Free search engine submission.[/li][li]Free professional e-mail accounts @[your state].nachi.org.[/li][li]Free DNS forwarding service.[/li][li]Third-party vendor deals on everything.[/li][li]Free Commercial Inspection Agreement[/li][li]Free Professional Services Contract [/li][li]Free home inspector crossword puzzles.[/li][li]Much more.[/ul]All benefits are FREE to members. [/li]**Benefits coming soon, currently under construction, or being improved: **

[ul]
[li]REALmatcher.com inspection lead generator.[/li][li]Canadian postal code searches.[/li][li]BribeWatch.org.[/li][li]‘Swamped: How to Get Your Home Inspection Phones to Ring off the Hook’ DVD/CD-ROM.[/li][li]Occupant Hazard Recognition Primer.[/li][li]NACHI postage stamps.[/ul][/li]
Note: NACHI is much like a 100 lane bridge growing to accommodate demand. Some lanes are under construction. New lanes are always being added.

How to make more money.
Join NACHI Now

Popular Sections

[ul]
[li]Back to Top of Page[/li][li]Message Board[/li][li]Membership[/li][li]Online Exam[/li][li]More…[/ul][/li]Members-Only Login
Find an Inspector:Search NACHI.ORG…

All Sections

Popular

[ul]
[li]What’s New[/li][li]Message Board[/li][li]Upcoming Events[/ul]Membership[/li]
[ul]
[li]Membership Benefits[/li][li]Membership Application[/li][li]Code of Ethics[/li][li]Standards of Practice[/ul]Education[/li]
[ul]
[li]Education[/li][li]Continuing Education[/li][li]Online Examination[/li][li]Glossary[/li][li]Inspection Photo Gallery[/ul]Chapters & Members[/li]
[ul]
[li]Chapters[/li][li]Featured Inspectors[/li][li]Find An Inspector[/ul]Articles & Links[/li]
[ul]
[li]Business Success Tips[/li][li]Documents, Logos, Banners & More[/li][li]Dispute Resolution[/li][li]Free Link Exchange[/li][li]NACHI Mall[/ul] [/li]
http://www.nachi.org/images/2006/web-stats.gif

See Also: FindAnInspector.US
All content copyright © 1999-2007 the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Dan

If this is not enough BENEFITS for you than…

I am still waiting for Dan to answer my oft repeated questions about his theories that everything Nachi offers is bogus.

He hasn’t been able to answer intelligently those questions. Why is that Dan?

You talk a lot but don’t offer any substance to your musings? Why is that Dan?

Why is it that you spend so much time here Dan postulating your theories?

Okay… the fact that for no fee you can come here and prove what an idiotic moron you are to everyone in Nachi, thats got to be worth the price of admission!

Now Raymond don’t pick on Dan. His observations are what keep the rest of us on our toes.

Everyone needs some some constructive criticism now and then and Dan help us with his

Thank you Dan

rlb

Richard,

Dan seems to overlook the fact repeatedly that thousand of members in Nachi contracdict what Dan pontificates. That is that thousands of members actually do benefit from Nachi or they would not be members.

Dan what do you offer as a retort?

and only a few hundred use the NACHI Message Board out of a possible 9,000 members (I know Nick is saying a little under 10K in members), I wonder where those other members are? …

Come on Dan even you have to admit, no other org. even comes close to providing the benefits that Nachi does! Many of these benefits are worth $289 on their own. Where else can you discuss something on a BB, and before the thread is over a new course pertaining to the subject has been added! Answer, no where but Nachi!

Raymond, Dan is no idiotic moron as you say, he is just angry at nachi for some reason.

You guys are foolish to try to argue logic with dan.

He is one of those guys who is grateful that he did not win the Powerball simply because he would have had to pay all those taxes out of his winnings.

After being thrown out of NACHI, he has remained with his face pressed up against the outside of the window…shouting back as to how glad he is not to be a member. Do you really need a degree in psychology to identify that kind of behavior?

Nothing you can say to dan will be acceptable…nothing that he hears will comfort him. Compare his posts (in volume) to this message board compared to the number of posts on his beloved ASHI message board and you will see where he spends his time.

He will never agree with anything good you have to say about the association because, in doing so, he will be forced to see himself as we see him.

Kenneth

I’ll repeat…

Dan is idiotic moron. He does not add anything nor does he help anyone.
He only says he is as good as he says. He can’t dispute his postings which are hot air.

Well said thanks I agree completly.

Wow,
I assume Dan is not a NACHI member, but a member of the “other organization”. I am not a member of NACHI, or any other organization, but I can tell you I don’t think I would ever be a member of an organization that comes to the opposition’s website and starts bashing. Did NACHI refuse to allow Dan to become a member so he went out and joined the second best?

Dan,…go do an inspection, or work on grammar and spelling, hopefully you don’t write your reports as bad as you write your bashing posts on this website.

Dan,

What do you wanna do when you GROW UP?

If you look close enough…you will find Nick Gromicko’s footprint on dan’s a$$. It speaks for itself.:wink:

Dang, you guys are brutal:p :stuck_out_tongue:

A long time ago I learned to take heed to a bumper sticker that read.
“DON’T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, THEY DON’T DO IT VERY OFTEN” :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I Think;-) Ole Nickey read that same bumper sticker a long time ago, and decided to capitialize on that.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If NICK did get to read it then I guess he was following you .
Don’t you think it is time to take the Bumper sticker off and grow up just a little