Nick. You wouldn't lie

About qualification of your speakers would you?

Just curious…as I received this email [below] after searching ASHIs site the speaker Steve Jawitz that you claim to be ASHI and you used the ASHI logo after with his qualifications, being the sceptic I am and aware that many times you use false claims I searched ASHIs site, contacted a former ASHI pres. and neither one of us could locate this guys name on ASHIs member list.

That raises a couple questions. Did Steve Lie to you about his membership affiliations?
Did you lie to me in the email?
Did you misspell Steve’s name ?
OR did you knowingly lie about his credentials and illeaglly use ASHIs logo ]in hope of suckering ASHI members to your nachi meeting in an attempt to get ASHI members to going your scam of an org???

Hello Inspector! I am writing to invite you to the following NACHI Inspection Event. Improve your Inspection skills and network with other inspectors. The New Mexico NACHI Chapter Meeting is on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 starting at 4pm - 9:30 pm. You need not be a member to attend - everyone is welcome. Dress casual - our meetings are informal and fun. Bring your spouse. Come eat, drink and learn! RSVP to Nick Gromicko at: fastreply@nachi.org if you plan to attend. Technical Speaker: Steve Jawitz, PE, NACHI, ASHI, FABI and President of All Building Inspection, Inc. on Advanced Defect Recognition for Home Inspectors… what you might not notice. Report Writing to Avoid Litigation… what TO put in your reports and what NOT to put in your reports to avoid being sued. Structural Inspections by home inspectors that are NOT structural engineers… since I’m a structural engineer - I can tell guys what to look for and what to avoid . (3 hour course) Steve is a licensed professional engineer, general contractor and building inspector with over 25 years experience. He has completed over 12,000 building inspections, teaches regularly for NACHI and is a favorite with real estate attorneys in South Florida. Guest Speaker: Nick Gromicko, Founder of NACHI Raising your prices when your competition in New Mexico charges less. How to get plenty of inspections from the internet. 20 things you can do to improve you home inspection business. (1 hour presentation) Also, bring your home inspection brochures for Nick to work on. Place: Steak & Ale Restaurant 2105-A-Louisiana Blvd. NE Albuquerque, NM www.steakandale.com (505) 883-1407 MAP Dinner: Order dinner from the menu. Bar available. Click Here for menu. Order dinner by 6pm to get the Early Evening prices. Plenty of door prizes! Please be sure to RSVP to Nick Gromicko at fastreply@nachi.org if you plan to attend. I’ll have a seat waiting for you. This meeting and chapter were put together by: Dale L. Staben President NACHI New Mexico Chapter DLS Home Inspections, LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico (505) 450-7640 dale@dalestaben.com We hope to see you there! Thanks, NACHI - National Association of Certified Home Inspectors http://nachi.org/benefits.htm

Mr Harris Steve Jawitz like many HI’s has a resume that is hard to check on

A little Google search says that in 2001 he did have some relationship with ASHI – Tapes in California

Perhaps you might try to contact Steve – I am sure that you would not try to pass incorrect info on a a fellow inspector

rlb

No intent to pass incorrect info.

Just asking? If he isn’t currently an ASHI member that may be an ethics issue, not to mention I don’t think ASHI approves of other orgs falsely using their name for the purpose of making a profit.

I find it ironic that nick would use ASHIs name as a speakers qualification in an attempt to make a profit ?? ] since he and many of his peeps believe ASHI is a diploma mill.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Harris I have no idea to the answer to your question and really do not care .
I just wonder why you as non member would expect us to be concerned about your opinion of NACHI.
My feeling if you wish to help or learn about home inspections you are welcome .
To come here to challenge us I think is wrong.
You are a visitor in our home and I think you should treat us as you would like to be treated in your home .
You are not family and should not be trying to be giving us your outsiders opinion about our association.
You know we are not welcome to go to the ASHI site and see how they run their association and have us tell them on their BB what they should be doing.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Roy Cooke . R.H.I… Royshomeinspection.com … CAHPI-ON

So Dan does this mean you will not be at the meeting?

How does one falsely use a name? ASHI is ASHI.

Reminds me of the news last night…

A student at the Air Force Academy was being court martialed for

“wrongful use of cocaine”… WTF? Was he inexperienced at using it? What is the right way?

Ya know, I was all excited and thought I was privileged to get the invitation to pay to have dinner with oh nickey on a tue nite 400 miles away from home.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: { That was after nicki came into my house, via email that I’ve asked several times to be removed from his list.]
Then I got to thinking. Az does not require CE, ASHI requires CE that meets their high standards before approving ASHI approved CE, after 2 seconds of thinking about the source I let common sense take control and decided that I would spend my $s locally on ASHI recognized experts instead of nicki approved CE educators that I could not verify the credentials that nick claimed he had…
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

He wasn’t sharing. The right way is to share. I share my margaritas. :cool:

LOL…poor SDSU…did you watch them blow that lead last night?

They must have still been scared by the bomb thingie…

I don’t think they knew about the bomb thingie. That was here in San Diego while they were up in Salt Lake. They probably spent too much time drinking those Mormon margaritas.

On the other hand, how about my alma mater, Texas A&M, dispensing with Syracuse? Everyone’s rating it the biggest upset so far.

Dan H.,

Looks like your fight is with Mr. Janwitz and not Nick. Look at his site.

http://www.allbuildinginspection.com/HomeInspections

Maybe he is a paid vendor at ASHI, which gives him a membership and use of the ASHI Logo. In other words its not NACHI’s problem. It is yours and ASHI’s if he is falsely making claims.

Dan,

I have no clue about what happened with Steve Jawitz (All Building Inspection) and his affiliation with ASHI, back in 2003 Steve was an instructor with ITA (Tampa) and for sure he was a member then, he is still a member of FABI, a skilled inspector and a straight up guy.

Regardless of Steve’s affiliation he is a dynamic teacher that holds our profession in the highest esteem, someone everyone could learn from. You know that some of us struggle daily with our affiliations, contacting Steve directly may clear up the issue you have.

I’ve been to some CE classes with your so-called “ASHI” experts.

Strangely enough, they all seem to charge high prices for the lowest common denominator classes.

So you think just maybe it’s the instructor/class rather than the association they belong to? Of course not, you wouldn’t be such a miserable *** if that was the case would you?

Dan, I was an invited speaker at an ASHI Chapter meeting in Florida with Steve. He, and nearly everyone else in the room was an ASHI member. It was an ASHI Chapter meeting that I was speaking at.

Dan you represent AZ ASHI quite well.:wink: It reinforces why I have chosen not to join, too many winbags for my liking. :roll:

You are a homo. –
Nick Gromicko
Founder
National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
www.nachi.org

Hey nick oh buddy… Did I tick you off to earn that title,???:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Talk about a spokes person for an org. I think oh nickie got one up on me., very professional representation of nachi :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Ladies and gentleman, Dan Harris, professional windbag.

Hey, Dan.
Don’t worry about it.
I’ve been called a homo before.
Hmmmm.
Maybe that’s what turned me into a homo?
Hmmmmm.
Maybe you should worry about it, then.
After all, people will kill homos just because they are homos.
I’ve never heard of anyone claiming that they killed someone because that someone was straight.
So, yes, do be careful.
But if I can help you in anyway, please feel free to call on me.

homo’ isn’t a very good “nick name” for people who are gay. i think we’re all homo’s…homosapians that is. other than that it makes no body less of a human. Your a good man RRay. i had a good friend who was gay ( i say was because he passed away) and i used to get pissed every time i heard “yeah he’s gay, but still a nice guy” or “yeah you know… the gay guy”. for putting up with that crap RRay, you more of a human than most, i’d end up in jail for murder or some thing.:cool: