InterNACHI booth at 12th annual Home Show in California on May 16-18, 2008.

[FONT=Helvetica]Booth manned by InterNACHI member Carl Reese.

Thanks Carl!

[/FONT]

Nick,
Thank you, for helping with the show supplies. We hope to show case our Thermal Infrared Home Inspection to residents of Santa Clarita, CA. We also lauched our online store at www.carlreese.com. This store gives our clients a place to shop for energy saving products that we use, install or recommend to homeowners.
In todays market we have taken time to step back after 17 years of business to look at launching additional services and websites. Nick thank you for Nachi’s website recommmendations for members. We have incorporated your tips. We now have secured www.SCV-HOME-INSPECTOR.COM & www.SCV-HOMEINSPECTOR.COM
We are excited about the Home Show in SCV. Our Booth should blow them away. At the booth we will show people from Santa Clarita a Live Demo of our Thermal Infrared Camera. Also we will be giving away prizes including ,energy saving Bulbs AKA CFL’s (while supplies last).
Carl Reese
www.carlreese.com

Here is what realtors in SCV have to say about us:
**As an agent that has attended many inspections in over 8 years of real estate, I was impressed with the knowledge and thoroughness displayed by Carl in his inspection on behalf of my buyer. He was professional, courteous and took the time to explain his findings—even offering helpful hints and simple fix-it ideas that helped my buyer remain excited and informed about his purchase! By incorporating his thermal imaging device in to the inspection, questions became answers easily and quickly. As one of the largest investments that most people will ever make, home purchasing is a test of almost everyone’s patience and Carl helped my client to become involved and educated so that he has additional confidence in his decision ~ Thank you CR Construction!

Kristen M. Delgado
Realty Executives
www.REAdventures.com**