Inspectors needed for insurance inspections

Due to relationships within the insurance, real estate & property management industries, I am looking for inspectors to do insurance inspections (wind mits, 4 points & roof certs) in the following areas:

• Orlando
  • Tampa
  • Jacksonville
  • Gainesville
  • Lakeland
  • Melbourne
  • Ocala
  • Deltona
  • Daytona Beach
  • Fort Pierce
  • Pasco/Hernando counties
  • Citrus/Pinellas counties

Whether you just want to pick up some extra inspections, or whether you want a lot of inspections…

We will aggressively market in all of these areas to insure you get as many inspections as you want to handle.

Requirements:

• Florida Home Inspectors License
  • NACHI certified
  • Citizens approved for retail inspections (I can help you do this quickly)
  • Insured to state minimums
  • Presentable vehicle & valid drivers license
  • Experience doing insurance inspections

Email me at kenwild@mindspring.com if you are interested. Let me know what geographic area(s) you wish to cover & be sure to leave a phone number I can call you on.

Whether you are looking to supplement your inspection income or looking to really build a business doing insurance inspections, this could be your ideal opportunity.

Ken Wild
Florida Central Home Inspections

how much u pay?

Probably a bushel of oranges or grapefruit!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://www.floridacentralhomeinspections.com/

Single wrap?

What is “Citizens approved for retail inspections”???

Since when do we need their approval?

I think if you are a licensed home inspector and nothing else you have to (or should) send in your training certificate to get on a list. Can’t remember. I was going to do it but I do all those inspections under my CGC license.

Who said its not single wrap? May be 2" away from truss but now you are being picky.

As far as I remember they let you charge whatever you want for the inspections but you have to pay a 30% commission to them.

Citizens retail inspections are requested by agents to write a new policy or to renew an existing policy. On older homes a 4 point is typically ordered when a new policy is writen & often when it comes time for renewal a roof certification inspection is required by Citizens.

Non-retail Citizens inspections are the re-inspections that are ordered to check & make sure the inspection report Citizens has in hand is accurate. Their way of policing us inspectors.

You need to send a copy of your NACHI membership certificate & FL state home inspectors license in to Citizens to get on their list of inspectors.

I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember Nick saying that when you complete the wind mitigation course, everything gets forwarded to Citizens.

I emailed Joe Bouthelier, head of Citizens Underwriting division, and his reply was that Citizens does not keep a database of inspectors other than those who are currently involved in the outreach program, and they do not point agents or customers to any particular person. He advised their ‘approved inspector’ retail program will not roll out until 2013. Until then it is business as usual.