NJ NACHI Medford Meeting & Holiday Reception

December meeting and holiday reception!

Well the Holiday Season is upon us, and regardless of what holidays you celebrate we hope you’ll all come out and share the holiday spirit with us at our next NJ NACHI meeting! The NJ NACHI Medford Holiday Meeting Flyer is attached below!
Please check it out.

Our NJ NACHI Medford meeting is Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:00 pm (Note the time change) at the usual Indian Chief location, but in the larger room!. We’ll have news from the Advisory Committee, the inspection world, and related issues! Some of our affiliates wil be joining us with displays and door prizes!
But we’ll still have education too!. The presentation will be by **James Devine of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing **on issues of plumbing installation and inspection for Home Inspectors.
Our next 2011 meeting in Bloomfield will be a week early on December 22, at the usual Towne Pub location. And while we don’t have the room to repeat our format from Medford, we’ll do something special there too!

Again the next meeting is Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:00pm at the

Indian Chief Tavern
212 Rt 70
Medford, NJ
609 654 5776.

See you there!!

Edgar Woodson
President

You’re killing me, Smalls.

What’s an NJAHI from the flyer? I think I know what the acronym stands for, but I can’t find a site for them.

I was wondering the same thing. I think they mean NJ ALPHI…“New Jersey Association of Licensed Professional Home Inspectors”.

I just want to renew our invitation to all interested Home Inspectors - we have an interesting meeting, and a great holiday reception planned. Our vendors are providing support and door prizes, Radiation Data is offering discounted test kits ordered at the meeting, and of course we’ll have an opportunity for expanded social networking with your fellow inspectors.

And to answer questions generated in the flyer, NJAHI is the New Jersey Association of Home Inspectors - an umbrella organization created to provide a structured format for the professional organizations, NJ NACHI, NJ ALPHI, and the ASHI chapters, to keep communication open and to work together on issues that affect all Licensed inspectors. Members of any member group are members of NJAHI through the professional organization.