Commercial roof IR

I made as much money last evening after paying my Grandson to mark the wet spots as I make all week doing home inspections and it only took two hours to scan the roof.

Gary F what is the old saying about working smarter not more. How about you working for me I will pay you a commission on every large roof scan or factory that needs the electrical panels scanned in the KC metro area.
Oh my offer holds good for Houston and Nashville:p:D

The roof I did last evening was a mess 50 years in age and no maintenance except handy man patches. I laughed so hard almost fell off the roof the sky light had been patched so many times the patch was as high as the sky light looked like one of those termite mounds over in africa

Charley,
good to here you’re staying busy

there’s nothing not too like about Texas infrared roof leak detection scans

infrared roof leak detection scans are a win-win for the clients

there are huge dollar savings for them to not have to tear off the entire roof in many instances

IR_0049c.jpg

IR_0045a.jpg

IR_0048b.jpg

Yes there is enough buildings in need of thermal imaging just in the Dallas Texas/Fort Worth area to keep my full crew busy non stop.

I have just received confirmation of another building/roof scan on new construction in the Ardmore area for tomorrow I will be a rocks throw from TX wish you were with me we make a good team

it has been a while and we do need to talk

i can be there, right at supper time, if ya need an extra hand

I wouldn’t mind helping and learning a few (many) things from you next time you are in Houston! I’ll bring cookies too…:smiley:

Find a 100+K roof to scan in Houston I will pay you a finders fee and you can tag along for free no cookies required and I will be there early:D:D One hour to departure time Ardmore here I come.

You push that 320x240 to perfection Charley. Really nice images.

JJ

Thanks I am as we speak in Los Vegas having fun going to fly into the Big
canyon on Thur have a cessna hired if it don’t storm ,rain predicated

Who told you you could take a vacation?!!! :wink:

Can’t ride a mule into the canyon any more so now you have to fly?!

Yeah, but the glass sky walk is cool. :wink:

JJ

Charley…

How long after sundown did you take your pics?

Jeff

Infrared roof scans are not in high demand, or maybe building owners just don’t know the benefits of having one. A company I used to work for would do scans for a small price or i some cases free of charge (for its clients). I didn’t realize the payoff was so much.

Infrared roof scans are not in high demand, or maybe building owners just don’t know the benefits of having one. A company I used to work for would do scans for a small price or in some cases free of charge (for its clients). I didn’t realize the payoff was so much.

It is not about the time of sundown, but the window of opportunity based upon the weather conditions at the time of your inspection…

It’s quicker got work waiting

I actually started the scan just prior to sunset but it was cloudy no sun and I was up on the roof just looking around and discovered the conditions were just perfect so I started scanning in earnest took about 2 hours for 20,000 SQ FT lot of problems It was completely dark when I took the images I posted

Good point Barry.
I will be on roofs in the spring, I hope.
Good on you Charley.