Hot PIC: After weeks on the road doing the Marketing Tour, I finally get to go home.

Many thanks to Nathan Thornberry, Mike Crow, and my lovely driver/assistant Christina.

It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it… LOL

Great job Nick! I’ve heard a ton of positive comments about what a great job you did.

Hope you enjoyed and sure you will look back thinking it was worth it.
Gotta feel beat though.

It was worth it. I got to meet more than 1,000 InterNACHI members.

7 of them in Rochester alone!

Man time flies when you are having fun…that was the fastest non-stop 4 hours of priceless marketing insight I have had in years. Brilliant guys thank you again Mike, Nick, Nathan and all the team for a great boost to the week and coming to Orlando!
[RIGHT]

[/RIGHT]

Nick I had a great time. Cant wait to put to use the information you guys gave out… Time to drink all the kool-aid. Thanks again.

Aaahhh the life of a rock star! :slight_smile:
Great job Nick. Nothing but positive comments about the tour. Hopefully I’ll get to make it to Marketing World Tour 2013!

Thank you again Nick! I learned a lot, and have already stated using some of it. I also learned where the “Tilted Kilt” is in Jacksonville. You never know when that might come in handy too!

Nathan, Thank you for the book! I’m about 1/2 way through and it’s a great read. I will be in touch soon concerning some other things.

Thanks Nick, Nathan and Mike.