Let's make some Fire Extinguisher-Free Zone signs for our schools.

Here is my sign concept for schools:

The sad thing about my sign concept is that it isn’t as absurd as Gun-Free Zone signs at schools. For you see, although not having a fire extinguisher may make it difficult to put out a fire, a lack of them doesn’t entice fires to ignite. Fires don’t know or care if a school has no fire extinguishers.

In contrast, Gun-Free Zone signs not only make it impossible to put down an armed lunatic, they also entice lunatics to target our schools by reminding them that our children, while in the care of professionals charged with protecting them, are actually utterly defenseless.

How many students died in a fire?

Not many historically. That’s because the professionals entrusted with protecting our children have the weapons they need to put down fires quickly.

I wish they had the weapons they need to put down armed lunatics quickly.

**AMEN **
Protecting kids should be an absolute priorty and it should be done with the best possible tools.

ThERE IS NO BETTER OR SURER WAY TO STOP A PERSON WITH A GUN THAN TO SHOOT THEM. yOU CANNOT DISAGREE WITH THIS OR YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL.

iT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAFEST BUT IT DOES IT THE BEST. THE BEST IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WHEN IT COMES TO KIDS.