Recycling moisture in the house,

the newfangled way.

sure would like to know who informed them of such high IQ information !

I use my a/c run off for watering plants. We have a planter area where it runs to.
no sprinkler there.

Btw, the TPR is dripping.:wink:

A new humidifier lol

With the setup I’ve shown they have the Dehumidifier draining into the condensate drain line ><. It’s not collecting water from the “a/c run off”.

Care to share a little more detailed education on this?

So the dehumidifier drain is pushing the water through the furnace condensate drain line up to the pan causing it to overflow?

My guess is all it did was plug/prevent the condensate line to drain, causing the drip pan to overflow. Not enough force from dehumidifier to “push” water very far through the line, it’s possible. But I could not see inside. :wink:

My guess is all it did was plug/prevent the condensate line from draining, causing the drip pan to overflow. Not enough force from dehumidifier to “push” water very far through the line, it’s possible. But I could not see inside. :wink:

My guess is all it did was plug/prevent the condensate line from draining, causing the drip pan to overflow. Not enough force from dehumidifier to “push” water very far through the line, it’s possible. But I could not see inside. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

That’s what I was wondering if it had enough power to push.
Thanks Chris

So they were just dumping water down the same hole not reusing the water
for something else.

http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachments/f13/61693d1358718264t-recycling-moisture-house-p1010087.jpg
Except the water wasn’t going into the floor drain “hole”. The two drain lines are connected at each discharge end.