2015 Inspection Universe

So I was wondering if anyone had any input on the Inspection Universe convention if it was worth going to.
Any input would be appreciated.

Jesse, let me ask you a question. What is it you are looking for in such an event? If you can answer that, I can give you an honest answer as to whether or not you should come.

People go to such events for very different reasons.

We have another thread on it here: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/vegas-conference-presentation-schedule-102554/index2.html

At the very least, it’s an opportunity to interact with other inspectors, which usually equates (in my experience) with an excellent learning experience. Depending on your home location, and your licensing needs/requirements, it can also take care of your CEU’s. Bottom line, there’s no downside, if you can afford it, and you want to learn.

Nick - The two big topics for me right now is growing into a multi-inspection firm and the pitfalls to avoid when doing that. I also need to spend some time in deciding which reporting software and scheduling software I am going to upgrade to.

I can help you with the former, but not with the latter.

I’m going partly because I haven’t been to Vegas in 19 years (I wonder if anything has changed since then) and partly because it’s during football season, might as well have the sports books pay for my trip and there was some other reason I just can’t think of it right now.