I am still here

I don’t know if anyone cares, and I feel a little awkward writing this.

I have just finished my classes and passed my final exam and am waiting to take the state test. I can’t take it until I receive my certificate from the school, which should be here any day now.

I have also completed some of the NACHI requirements for membership:
NACHI Test passed
SOP Quiz passed
Ethics obstacle course completed

I plan on joining as soon as my business is up and running, which should be soon.

Thanks to all the NACHI members for all your help, I really appreciate it.

MIke

Thanks for the update Mike. Glad to see you are progressing along. But, why wait to join? This MB and the Members Only section (that you can’t see), will assist you in getting “up and running”. Lot’s of good stuff here! :smiley:

Good to have Michael back, he contributes positive posts and good questions.

Wishing him the best of luck in his new vocation!!!

I second that!
Randy

We all care Mike!
Give some thought to what Jeff Jonas said above. Membership has a lot of benefits not available or seen by non-members.

Good for you Mike, how long will it be for you to get your certificate to sit for the test? Good luck! Let me know if you need anything.

Rick

My guess is #9
You must agree that (after you join) if you have never performed a home inspection for a fee you will submit 4 mock inspections to InterNACHI’s Report Review Committee (free) before performing your first home inspection for a client.

And in Illinois need license before doing any inspections.

Guess after re-reading that he could join now - and do the inspections after he gets his lic

I hope to have the certificate next week and take the test the week after. Then I can get my license and do the mock inspections.

Thanks

And join the club and make the big bucks!!! It’s good to know there will be someone else to pick up the slack in these busy times. Thank God. Maybe I can go back on vacation.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Linas? Hey, if your too busy just refer them to me. :wink:

I know I have been away for a bit, but I have been setting up my business. I have passed the state exam and have received my HI license and my entity license.

I have a question about the InterNACHI membership in regards to the mock inspections. If I have done an inspection for a fee do I need to check the box on the application stating that I will submit 4 mock inspections for review?

Will need to look at that one , but heading out for an inspection now myself.
It was refered by another member of NACHI Chicago(Pat Bollinger) so I hope you join the local also.
If you need help with one ,let me know,and I will be happy to help out (ride along) etc, as that’s what we do here.

I am officially an InterNACHI member!!!:smiley: Dang, I had a greenie and now it is gone:(

Welcome Mike!!! This organization rocks. I have been in the inspection industry for only a few years. When I joined NACHI I was made to feel like one of the guys right from the start. These are great guys and gals. Nick rocks too. He keeps this place going.

Being new myself Mike, I have learned so much from this message board and through interactions with the other inspectors. This is a great place to be and I am proud to say I am a member.

I wish you the best of luck!

I am glad to be here.

Mike after speaking with you , I think you are on the right track.

Bob, thanks for the vote of confidence and for the help and direction you have provided.

Bob, why do you not have any greenies viewable? I know I gave you one. Also, why do you have a “+” symbol next to your name in the members on line section, and your full name shows up now, mine doesn’t?

I turned off my greenies.
My feeling that rep is to political, (blatent bragging ahead)though I have plenty.

I do not know about the members on line thing, as I never pay attention to it.There are many online that stay silent.(the smart ones):slight_smile:

I look forward to the ride along.I am sure you can teach me a bunch.

Why didn’t you wait until the new license period?

The + means Bob is on your buddies list.