Best Home Inspector Directories?

Hi, does anybody know any good home inspector directories to get listed on. Do people use these to find home inspectors?

Andrew
Cedar Rapids & Marion
Home inspector

InterNACHI Inspectorseek.com

Thanks for info. I am a member of this one and It seems great. Any of the ones that charge per year worth it? Also, trying to upload my logo on this forum. It looks so small and pathetic I just type company info. Any ideas why that is?

Andrew, Cedar Rapids Home Inspection, LLC
Cedar Rapids Home Inspector
Marion Home Inspector
Google +

Memberships to organizations that are have high page rankings like nachi.com seem to work the best from my experience

http://www.charlotte-inspector.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/logo.png

Charlotte Home Inspectors
Mooresville Home Inspectors

David Johnson
Licensed NC & SC Home Inspector
Http://www.charlotte-inspector.com

I know the BEST one and it is free to be listed once you become a member.

www.OverSeeIt.com

www.IAC2.org

www.CertifiedMasterInspector.org

www.inspectorlocator.com

We have a few covert ones too.

www.CertifiedMasterInspector.org is probably the best as we run Google Adword campaigns everywhere to capture consumer traffic for you.

all good ones, and I’m on them all…

Andrew…

Here’s an answer to your question…
This fine lady called me after a google
search brought her and her husband to me
resulting from Internachi, a phone call was
made on a friday evening and $500 in my pocket.
Once they get to my website it’s a done deal…
I pour my heart into my company and my website.

InterNACHI made it possible…

Her review says it all !

Kevin (Majestic Inspection  Services) inspected a house we were buying and was able to schedule the  inspection on very short notice. We found him through the International  Association of Certified Home Inspectors--InterNACHI web site and called  him the day before. He was able to come out on a Saturday and do an  outstanding job -- exactly what and when we needed. He went through each  area of the house and explained everything -- both the positive things  he found and the issues we should be aware of. He not only answered our  questions in detail, but also showed us every step of the way and  recommended next steps.

We were happily surprised to have a full report, including photos, the very next day.
We would recommend Kevin to anyone seeking a certified home inspector in the southeast Michigan area. He is very professional, personable and ethical. He also charged much less than other home inspectors.

Nice Kevin!

Great info. I signed up for the ones I could. It seems being a member of internachi you get on the best ones anyway. Hopefully will make it to master inspector in the future.

Andrew Timmerman
Cedar Rapids Home Inspection, LLC
Hiawatha Home Inspections
Marion Home Inspections

Nice.