New to the business

I am currently in the process of becoming licensed. I live in Spring Hill, Fl and would appreciate the opportunity to shadow an experienced inspector. Anybody in the area or surrounding area willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

How about that no phone number and no email

He’s trying to keep it on the down-low, Roy. Wouldn’t want the wife to find out what he’s up to!

dont have a photo yet
jenrees1@aol.com

Go to the control panel at the top of this page. There you can add a “signature”, which should at minimum include your name, company name, phone, email, logo, and web address. Omit anything you don’t have yet.

My suggestion to all new home inspectors is to do some ride alongs with seasoned home inspectors or work for another home inspection company for a while to get your bearings.

Good luck.

Get a website, join FABI, look for help outside your area don’t expect local inspectors to train their competition. Good luck!

thank you

He’s doing such a good job at keeping a low profile that even the state of Florida doesn’t know about him. According to the state, he doesn’t hold any professional Florida licenses.