Is this Code for bathrooms?

Is this code for a bathroom?

Yes… In my house it is Standard Equipment!:wink:

Same here, and the garage, the bedroom, the den, the yard, the car, the truck…etc. Just in case someone is wondering and sucking air…no kids in my house, only adults.

My only “concern” about your post is… “The Yard”… Why am I concerned?

RUST!:stuck_out_tongue:

No problemo… has non-slip grips :smiley:

Blagoland maybe.

Glocks are pretty tough. Just handy and close by, not stored in the yard.

“A man has to have 3 things in his possession at all times; a clean hanky, a good knife and a reliable pistol.”
Ted Nugent

Besides, going back to the pistol in the john. A man just doesn’t nor should ever be caught on the hopper without personal protection. You are just too vulnerable in that position. Imagine being found dead with your trousers down around your ankles and a dirty butt. Now, that’s “rusty”.

You never know when a turd goes to mutant stage.

Paranoid much? :shock:

Vince,
Its called a joke, being silly, lighthearted. l don’t suspect you get it.

I hope you inspected it…to make sure it functions as intended. lol

What happened to dedwards post?
Same here, and the garage, the bedroom, the den, the yard, the car, the truck…etc. Just in case someone is wondering and sucking air…no kids in my house, only adults.

It’s a BB gun. I had the same one when I was 5. . .

Self protection is definitely code in my house:mrgreen:. calling the cops when something is going down is like calling a plumber when your toilet is overflowing by the time they show up the sh!t has already hit the floor and all they can do is tell some one what happened. (and yes its a bb gun)

This installation is perfectly acceptable for many applications. You will often see many variations of this type of installation and all need to be checked periodically to ensure proper functioning. If this is a violation in any area the actual source of violation must be investigated immediately. For more information visit www.nra.org

I am not a gun expert, but I would say this was not a BB gun. This house had a panic room in it and it was loaded with about 30 shot guns and handguns. If they went through the trouble of installing a panic room and have all the other guns, I don’t see why they would even have a BB gun. The house lists for 1.4 million.

Thanks, been trying to motivate my 7 yearl old to take quicker showers. Maybe busting a ‘cap’ in his arse will help. :slight_smile:

j/k

The dove tale at the back of the slide looks like a BB gun to me also, if that is the case, would not be up to current code in AZ. :twisted:

Its a BB gun. Actually, it is one of those guns that can shoot a BB or a small dart. They sell them with dart boards for inside shooting games. The previous comment was right, the dovetail on the back of the action gives it away. You can only load one BB or one dart at a time.

As I recall Jeff, they can also shoot Lady Finger Fire Crackers if carefully muzzel loaded. :twisted::wink: