Disposable Shoe Covers

I’m interested in Tyvek shoe covers. Anyone have a favorite supplier? The going rate seems to be about $125 for 200 (the top few Google search results).

Give this a try. Lot less-150 pair in a case for $45 (.30 cents a pair)

www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_976.asp?searchedkeywords=shoes%20covers

Joe,

Go to you local Medical Supply store and you’ll find them to be a lot cheaper than the on-line stores.

Try Ebay

Thanks folks. I appreciate all your help.

I carry a pair of comfortable standard Walmart bedroom slippers in my kit bag and use for inside the home only.
Over 250 inspections and no problems doing this.
Clients, realtors and sellers are impressed when I change into them. Cost approximately $12.00.

These are around $0.10 a pair.

http://www.gss-store.com/product/BSC3501B-100

Yes? And doing the math on 250 inspections?
Lets talk comfort.

I agree with Allen, a good pair of comfortable slippers that you keep in your bag, preferably with a descent no slip sole

I’ve had 2 pair of this type for 3 years:

http://store.homeinspection.com/script/merchant/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ITA&Product_Code=T5302&Category_Code=TOOLS

We don’t carry the shoe covers, but we do have Tyvek suits for only $4.95 each.

I use the disposable ones, I get them from a medical supply store. Can use them more than once. I want to be able to take them off and have my regular shoes on when I go up into the attic. Clients and realtors think they are great. I carry extra to offer them some too. Most decline, but sure are thankful.

I used the tyveks for a couple of years then decided I would just keep a pair of bunny slippers in the truck instead.:D;-)

Todd, how cute. I want a pick of you in them.

I wear “boat shoes”…

…on bot’ feet…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:

I went to the medical supply and bought a box. It was like $15 - $20 I think? It was a long time ago. A box lasts a long time.

Hmmmm, do you have some sort of fetish??:stuck_out_tongue:

I think all NACHI members would want to see this pic of the famous Todd Allen in bunny slippers.

Here ya go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ready, aim, fire