Does Anyone Offer AHS?

And if yo do how has the service been?
http://quote.ahs.com/partners/landing-page-11652X-33387T.html?&&MarketingPartner=9286

Mind your own business Dingleberry. My question was directed towards inspectors.

Linas, I personaly don’t offer any insurance but most of the agents I work with sell AHS to their clients. I actually have a clause in my agreement that tells my clients to speak to their agent or look into private insurance as I do not offer them but do recommend them. As far as AHS goes I have had good personal experience with them on properties I actually owned, as well as I have herd good feedback on them from several agents and clients alike.

Jim

Thanks Jim,
That’s the response I was looking for, not a smarta s s answer from a Mr. Know-It-All.:wink:

I think motivated sellers should provide a 1 year warranty to potential buyers.

Seems like a good way to alleviated concerns a buyer might have.

Along with a good home inspection of course.

Although like Jim I don’t sell it, I’ve heard nothing but good from agent’s buyers, too.

Thanks Larry,
I spoke with at least a dozen Realtors last week and they had nothing but praise for AHS. They also said that they avoided inspectors that gave away the cheap warranties because they always end up wasting time on clients complaining about the lack of coverage and non payment of claims.

Oh look.

What the inspector really said

I was just relating what my Realtors have been telling me.

Are those legal in all but 4 states too?

It is a s hitty biza for sure. I had to deal with them a few weekend agos. Prices were UN_BELIEVABLE just to run a snake on a one story home on the weekend.

I had a guy come out after NOT returning the call at night “None apparently Do and they ALWAYS go to a service” Then they TRY to find One of their guys Then rip you off if possible. The guy wanted like $479Came down $100 when I laughed in his face, or something on a Sunday the guy that would have come out in the middle of the night “if he could reach his guy” quoted approx $450.
Good thing is my regular ole timer familar with my neighborhood and actually lives in it could not help but was willing to let me bounce my ideas off him.

I fixed it for the price of a gallon of main line opener down the roof vent and a pair of gloves. all total with gass less than $20.00.

I really feal sorry for those who cannot do anything for themselves which includes myself lately with my foot. I snakes every vent from the roof with a tape snake but had no luck :frowning:

That’s great!!! 4 points for $40, drain cleaning for $20. What a tool!!!:p:p:p:p

I don’t offer or provide any warranty services. However, of all the available policies, AHS has absolutely the worst reputation. I don’t know of any agents in my area that still recommend their services.

They made some changes (I don’t know if they were local or national changes) 5 or 6 years ago (maybe longer) and have not been worthwhile since.