Don Imus fired again for mentioning this inspection association on aire.

http://napi.lincoln-grad.org/ :wink:

Members of NUPI, who hold joint membership with NAPI, recruit additional members by providing the nitty gritty on NUPI-NAPI…

I knew it had something to do with napi headed inspectors…

does that include the ones with ashi elbows…:smiley:

Never heard of it .Is this legit?
Why would Imus get fired for mentioning them?

:smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they tied in with ASHI .
Never heard of them.Cheap dues tho

What the +++++ going on with HI industry in the US. New associations still popping up…how many now 10-15-20?? and hundreds of newly minted HI’s monthly…recipe for problems? Methinks…yes!!!

This just in… Imus found himself at the center of a storm after he called members of the NACHI team “nappy-headed housers” last week. Protests ensued from NACHI, and one by one, numerous sponsors pulled their ads from Imus’ show. On Wednesday, MSNBC dropped its simulcast of the program.

Losing Imus will be a financial hit to CBS Radio, which also suffered when shock jock Howard Stern departed for satellite radio early last year. The program is worth about $15 million in annual revenue to CBS, which owns Imus’ home radio station, WFAN-AM in New York, and manages Westwood One, the company that syndicates the show across the country. CBS Corp. is also the parent company of CBSNews.com.

A NACHI News release.
For further developments on this story tune into NACHI TV!

Isn’t there also a “national chapter” of NACHI that collected money from members to have access to its wonderful website?

$25 bucks down the toilet

Before me being here. What’s scoop on this?

http://co.nachi.org/nachinational/members.html

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5903&highlight=national+chapter

I was just wondering that the other day. What ever happened to the “National Chapter”. If it is not going to exist, I want my money back.:twisted:

**The “National Chapter” is now NUPI. **

Same scamsame scammer … different name!

So, from the same people who brought you the “national chapter” we now have…NUPI.

“Haaaaaaaaang on, NUPI.
Nupi, hang on…”

Fool me once shame on me, Fool me twice, shame on well you know who.

Many of us are aware that as Executive Director of NACHI John Bowman’s attempts to start a rival association:roll: date back to the {2005?} Florida Convention fiasco.

:|.)Now he is the owner / founder of NUPI. :|.)

**As Executive Director of NACHI Bowman then used NACHI’s own “members data base” to try and siphon off members to his many schemes / scams. **

**As Executive Director of NACHI John Bowman “established” a so called National Chapter in order to siphon funds off of our members. :oops: **
I believe that everyone who fell for this scam should get a refund!:twisted:

Not that he did anything before he was exposed but … After his treachery at the convention became public knowledge he became a “Lame Duck” E.D.

• **He was an just a powerless Empty Suit in a Ceremonial Position!:stuck_out_tongue: **
    I for one am happy to see that he is NO LONGER Executive Director of NACHI and that he has no POSITION or TITLE in NACHI.

**GOOD RIDDANCE!:-({|= **

If you feel you got stung for $25, just send proof of payment with your renewal invoice whenever you pay it and you can subtract the $25 from the $289.

Good man Nick!

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and protecting your members from an unscrupulous flim flam man!

Now let him go screw over all of the suckers who fall for his :|.)NUPI:|.) scam!