Don't quit posting

Telling a customer to go to this website would have to be one of the most regrettable things someone could possibly do!..:shock:

Don’t quit now…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I found sending potential customers to this site is one of my best tools along with pointing out Nicky’s position on not telling the customer how much experience an inspectors has.

I swear it Works everytime. Customer calls me, I send them here and to the ashi site that clearly defines the inspectors experience and qualifications ashi requires prior to ashi advertising the inspector as a certified member, and I’ll be… they call me back and schedule.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I have to admit on the hard sales, after I send them a copy of bobbi a felines nachis test score in 14 min. they call me back laughing and schedule.

Ah look…you were ignored so you came back and edited to make it more inflammatory…how cute! :slight_smile:

Wonder what your clients think when they Google your name and all these posts come up…?

Oh that’s right! You are scared to associate your posting with your real/whole name!

How cute! :smiley:

Dan how are you doing. did you come to join in the fun? I haven’t seen so much $hit, Since I worked around feeder pens when I was a kid.:slight_smile: This new bunch is funnier than the last bunch. Nick even appointed Joe F. to be the Spelling Police. They still don’t understand that NACHI is a marketing tool ran for and By Nick. They all think they can change things here without the complete blessing of Nick how many times will it take and how many years before they see, to just use NACHI for what it is a marketing tool.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Harris missed ya. You now have a buddy in Mr. Craig. They kind of bashed Mr. Craig and now he is mad.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Mikes a good buddy to have.

I’m still confused how he figures that nachi is good for his marketing when 30 plus % of nachi certified inspectors listed in AZ on Nicky’s find an inspector, are either not state certified or there phone is disconnected.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have to admit after reading Mr Farcettas posts over the past 4 plus years, appointing him as the nacho spelling cop is quite humorous.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Gary: Dan and I go way back this isn’t new? He is one of the all time great HI’s and a teacher too. He even was in NACHI and he was the representative For NACHI to the BTR (Until NACHI threw him out) that seems to be what happens to the older experienced HI’s.:slight_smile:

:roll: :roll: I knew he must have an axe to grind somewhere.:roll: :roll:

Dan wasn’t thrown out for being an “older experienced HI”.
He was thrown out for being a tool.

Nothing he posts on here does anything to disabuse us of this opinion. I keep hoping, but so far, nothing.

Jeff even you must now fully realize that nachi is nothing more then a marketing gimmick that lines the pockets of nick and his coat tail riders, such as the staff and venders.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for all nachi members that work hard, but to now flood the market with yet another marketing gimmick like cmi has got to conern you about what nachi does to the market place.

Unlike Mike, I don’t see people crying, I see people fighting to keep the profession professional.

Warning…This may have been off topic…but I haven’t had the chance to type to Jeff in a long while.