Central Missouri Chapter of InterNachi

&

ESA Environmental Solution Association

Presents

Mold Training Course
2 days, August 8th & 9th 2008
In Columbia Missouri

For More information go to: http:mo.nachi.org/centralmissouri

or Email Patti at ESA’s Main office at patti@esaassociation.com for any additional questions.

Great door prizes to give away also:

Mention that your are an InterNachi Member, and you
saw the message board for the event. You also receive a discount and also a [size=4]$25.00 GAS card when you sign in [/size]
at the event. 1 Card per person even if you attend the one day course or both you still get 1 card.

If you car pool with someone this is a great way to travel
and save your money.

All funds MUST be sent in to ESA… Aslo if you are on a budget right now and still would like to attend the Mold Training course, you may save a seat by sending in a $50.00 deposit for both days or just the one (please specify) this will save a seat for you. All Balances will be due 30 days prior of the Event.

Seats Are Limited… Don’t forget Get a $25 Gas card when you sign in at the event…

Central Missouri Chapter of InterNachi members &
ESA Environmental Solution Association

Be safe…see you all here…
Location TBA soon.

I thought ProLab was our sole provider of mold training.

Just like ASHI is the sole provider for realtors.

I will be attending the second day. Hope everybody can make it.
I have taken ESA education before, they teach a good class.

Once upon a time Pro-Lab and ESA had a spat. Pro-Lab started to do their own training. Now they have kissed and made up. ESA is back doing all training. As I understand things

Just in case, we are going to use the old NACHI table cloth instead of the new InterNACHI Prolab table cloth at the class.

Isn’t love wonderful.