Finally Pics of black grease, what is it?

About a week ago I was asking about a black greasy substance on the sub floor of a bank repo. I went back today and took some pictures and it actually does seem to be drying a little bit so I am starting to believe that maybe people actually did live with that much pet urine and feces in a house, I’ve never seen anything like it. Its still wet enough to freeze after all this time. Anyway, heres the pics, opinions please.

IMG_20141118_135226.jpg

IMG_20141118_135200.jpg

IMG_20141118_135146.jpg

IMG_20141118_135152.jpg

Blood!

Sewer sludge from a broken drain pipe?

Perhaps some motor oil went into the drain pipe before it broke.

Its not pet urine, not that much. Looks like they were dressing deer in the house.

Lol it could be from pets , Had a person living in town pet crap a foot deep through the home I do mean a foot and yes someone lived in it

It cant be from pipes… there are no pipes in those areas. its all in the centre of the areas as well, broken pipes wouldn’t have just stayed in the areas of traffic flow. I had mentioned in my other thread that they did have dogs and they were rough. I only know this because they had eaten their way through some of the interior doors, yet there isn’t much evidence of dog droppings on the lawn. I wonder if they could have abandon them in the house, or would they really have lived in the house with them with it being that bad? I’ve bought a murder house in the past and a suicide house, and this one is almost more creepy.

Was there an odor associated? The traffic pattern suggests long term issue. Maybe there was a carpet there with pet stains which were tracked beyond the initial area of contamination.
Did you give it the lickedit test? :mrgreen:

Seems like blood to me for some reason.
I do notice the carpet tack strips are stained as well.

Looks like someone got shot or stabbed in the hallway and pulled out the front door.

Well their’s none on the walls and I don’t think a single human could possibly have that much blood in them! Plus, it’s a split entry and there’s none on the stairs. Thee’s so much of it that it has even soaked through the sub floors into the ceilings below.

Gallon and a half goes a long way.

Spoiled arson attempt.