Greg Stockton Interview

Taken Down

Gee…Greg Stockton, the CEO of a company that sells IR equipment? That Greg Stockton? I wonder what he will say…;-):smiley:

JAMES

You are so cynical and judgemental!!!

He is just doing this as a “as a public service”

(or is it community service??? I get those mixed up!!

Taken Down

When I saw this thread, I googled “Greg Stockton”, having no idea what his opinion about the future of the IR industry could be or why I would give a damn. I learned that he was CEO of a company that sells IR services (I mistakenly wrote "equipment, but same thing…he’s got money in it.)

Anyway, the guy who started this thread sent me this email, today…

Can you believe this jerk?

He actually threatened to tell a lie about me and publish it on his website with the intention of harming my business.

And guess what…he wants to help you market YOURS!!! Another Spammer looking for newbies to pay him to help them to learn the “secrets” of blah blah blah…

I want this guy.

If any of you find anything negative about my company published on his website, and you let me know about it, you can have his house and his car after the lawsuit is settled.

Apparently, as we are learning from some of the mental midgets who are visiting us, infrared can damage healthy brain cells.

(BTW ----- I was considering removing my post until I got to the part of his threat to harm my business with lies on his highly Googled website if I didn’t. What a freakin’ moron.)

I listened to some of it. To paraphrase.

Infrared Inspections are on the rise, buy my crap.:mrgreen:

GO GET EM, JAMES!

I note that his web sight is “find a leak”. May I suggest he use his thermal imaging to find his zipper, then take care of the leak.

It is, unfortunately, many out there that advertise one thing, only to reel you in for another thing. Deceptive marking, in my opinoin. And this “seems” to be the case. This seems to be a problem in the thermal imaging industry, spend thousands to buy the equipment, then thousands for training. Kinda like paying $20,000 for a truck, and another $20,000 for instructions to drive it. If the manufacturer can’t provide you with a comprehensive instruction manual, I won’t buy.

I can’t believe that they are allowing him to do this as a part of a community service. Ops. I meant public service.

CHEERS

Don’t get MAD, get EVEN!!

And did you buy the standard entry level crap package?

OR

The premium crap package (for just a few dollars more)?

Just joshing ya!! But I couldn’t resist!!!

[quote=“jbushart, post:5, topic:38252”]

When I saw this thread, I googled “Greg Stockton”, having no idea what his opinion about the future of the IR industry could be or why I would give a damn. I learned that he was CEO of a company that sells IR services (I mistakenly wrote "equipment, but same thing…he’s got money in it.)

Anyway, the guy who started this thread sent me this email, today…

Can you believe this jerk?

He actually threatened to tell a lie about me and publish it on his website with the intention of harming my business.

And guess what…he wants to help you market YOURS!!! Another Spammer looking for newbies to pay him to help them to learn the “secrets” of blah blah blah…

I want this guy.

If any of you find anything negative about my company published on his website, and you let me know about it, you can have his house and his car after the lawsuit is settled.

Apparently, as we are learning from some of the mental midgets who are visiting us, infrared can damage healthy brain cells.

(BTW ----- I was considering removing my post until I got to the part of his threat to harm my business with lies on his highly Googled website if I didn’t. What a freakin’ moron.)/QUOTE

I’ll bid on the car and truck, a Harley (if he has one)!!

Who wnats to bid on the wife? Pictures please!