Inspector Outlet

Hey folks,

I recently placed an order with Inspector Outlet. They told me they would send me a tracking # for my order when it was shipped the very next day.

So…the order was late shipping(thats fine, those things happen). I have sent emails, called many,many times, and still no response from anyone at Inspector Outlet. I have not recieved a tracking # or my order to date.

Has anyone else had these problems?

Not pleasing your customers doesn’t seem like a way to keep many of them…

I’ve not had anything but Great luck dealing with them. Always Very prompt returning any e-mail I sent.
G

I finally got an answer from them. All is good again…

I investigated your complaint. Your tracking number for the free stuff you ordered was dug up and re-emailed to you the day after you requested it. Reminder again… InspectorOutlet operates for the sole purpose of providing InterNACHI members with products at cost, and so does not employ 24/7 staff. InspectorOutlet generally ships twice a week.

My 2 cents worth…

Nikolai @ Inspector Outlet is AWESOME !!! He goes above and beyond to make sure every customer is happy/satisfied. I had a very minor error on one of my orders, and he more than corrected the issue in a timely manner. Kudos to Nikolai !!!

Nick,

For the record, that was not the first email I sent days before. Anyways, I got my stuff. Abosolutely great products. I will definitely be placing another order in the future. Thanks.