Inspector in Training Pics

I am still taking my online classes for the state of Tennessee. I took pics these pics of issues I found on a house that is getting listed as a rental property. My wife is an real estate agent so I go along with her on the showings to get practice looking at the homes before clients show up. I need some opinions of these issues to see if I am on track or not. Each photo I attached should have a name to them describing the issue. I have more pics with issues but theses to me were glaring, plus there is a limit on file size for the attachments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The picture of the garage door needs further investigation, what did this look like for the inside, or with the door open looking up at the header? Hard to tell from just one picture could be something as simple as an expansion issue, where the materials were installed to tight and have bucked due to heat. Watch your terminology as well, fascia boards typically refer to the vertical trim at the bottom edge of the roof behind the gutter.

On a side note make sure that you know your state and InterNACHI code of Ethics as your wife is a REA you want to make sure you steer clear of conflicts of interest once you finish your classes and go into business. Good luck, if you ever need anything don’t hesitate to reach out.