Inspectorocity.com is looking for inspectors all across the US to accept referrals!

Inspectorocity.com generates hundreds of inspection leads for our company. These leads come from ALL OVER the U.S.

If you are an inspector that is interested in having the opportunity to accept a referral job (in your area) on a day when you don’t have ANY jobs… please send me a resume and a sample inspection report that you have completed.

We are looking for qualified inspectors that we can refer these leads to. Inspectorocity users are “regular” people who have turned to the internet for efficiency and ease in booking their home inspections.

If you have further questions about how this program works, please feel free to email me or give me a call at 1-800-991-9695.

I believe this thread belongs in the SPAM folder …

What I would like to know is if an inspector is charged a fee for a ‘lead’ or for a bonified inspection. I don’t see how it can be anything other than a lead which are usually worthless nickle and dimers ;-). How can they charge a fee for an inspection in advance if they don’t even know if we got the job? :shock: :twisted:

Good question

Don’t expect an answer anytime soon. :roll:

Supposedly, in the world of home inspection marketing, there is a practice in which home inspectors pay money to real estate salesmen with no guarantees of referrals, but simply for the right to advertise with the salesmen in that particular brokerage.

Presumably, this common practice requires the transfer of money from the home inspector into the pocket of the salesman with no guarantees. It is simply “advertising”, we are told, and it is thereby argued to be ethical.

If this is true (a very big “if”, in my opinion) then what would be the difference for a home inspector to pay money to have his name put in front of home buyers who are actively seeking inspectors? To me, it would be the more logical thing to do…presuming that we are being told the truth…since neither offers the guarantee of a booking. I would think the odds would be better to pay to be put in front of the buyer than in front of the salesman who…(ahem)…;-)…has no duty to refer me.

How about I just pay for a portion of the ad at a time.
Lets say oh- maybe everytime we meet with a client for instance.

I always say to these kinds of calls and emails send me the work first then I will make my decision. can you do that for me?? I don’t think so NEXT