Internachi on EBAY

what’s your take a discount software like this one: it comes with a inachi membership and the whole price is less than a single membership…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310123016677

thanks for any input

Read the whole thing. It says they purchased 1000 memberships. So they supply the buyer, presumably a home inpsector, with the membership. If they bought 1000, they probably recieved a discounted rate, and can afford to offer them with the software. Or do you want to know if the software is any good? Don’t know, never used it.

but even if you considered the software worthless, the Internachi membership would be less…

Gee - Buy a software package and get a free membership into a home inspector organization. That says a lot about credentials.

[FONT=Arial]There are many, many things “For Sale” on E-Bay. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Someone could sell you a Scalpel & a Stethoscope and tell you that it comes with a “:|.)Brain Surgeons Certification:|.)”! [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Does that mean that it is true? :roll:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Recently Members have posted that they have purchased “Software” to clean up / speed up their computers. They got the software but… they did NOT receive the “un-lock codes”. They called the company and no one has returned their calls. They E-Mailed the company and NO ONE has answered their E-Mails.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This looks like the same type of scam! ](*,)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]IMO…. If someone is silly enough to buy this software that also SUPPOSEDLY has a NACHI membership attached to it and the software & NACHI membership is $91.50 less than the minimum NACHI fee then……[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I am sure that they will also receive a nice offering to receive $58,000,000.00 from their Nigerian Uncle who was killed in a car crash leaving “no known survivors” but them! :wink: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I am sure that Nick & Staff will confirm that NACHI Memberships are NOT for sale on E-Bay! [/FONT]

Having worked with Nick on this type of promotion in the past, I can say that it is only the first year fee that is waived. The member is still obligated to pass all exams and whatever state requirements must be met. It is simply a waiver of the first year financial obligation only.