ICC Bootcamp

I’m just getting started and I’m trying to protect my monetary resources as much as possible. I will be doing draw inspections soon. I’ve done some HI marketing that should bear fruit eventually.
I’m thinking about taking the ICC bootcamp and tests. Is this a good use of my limited resources in the short term to help me line up more companies to contract with? I believe it will be a while before I can develop the home inspection part of my business.
Any input would be appreciated.

Brett Racine
Gulf to Bay Inspection Services, LC
Certified Residential Home Inspections
NACHI ID#** 06091499**
Tampa Bay area
727-452-3079
Web site: www.gulftobayinspection.com/ ](http://www.gulftobayinspection.com/)
email: bracine@gulftobayinspection.com/

Gulf to Bay Inspection Services, LC provides residential property inspections in Pinellas County, Hillsborough County and Pasco County in Florida.
Serving the following cities or towns and surrounding areas:
Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Seminole, Largo, Tampa, New Port Richey, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks, Indian Shores, Saint Petersburg Beach, Indian Rocks Beach

Generally speaking, every nickel you invest in education is money well spent and, early on when your marketing dollars and education dollars conflict, spend the money on education for the long term benefit.

With that being said, I think that many would agree that this particular course is best taken within a short window time frame before taking the applicable ICC test. If that is in your plan, this course is a wise step. If you do not intend to test in the near future, you may want to wait until such time that you are.

Thanks for the advice James. I would definitely follow immediately with the test.

Brett