Iowa InterNACHI

Dear Iowa InterNACHI,

I have been thinking how to get more people informed about the importance of getting a home inspection. I joined this group a while ago hoping that it would help further our profession. I am not sure how many active members belong but I feel it would be beneficial if we could get as many to join us as we can. I could not find Scott Hands e-mail so if some one has it please forward this e-mail to him.

What kind of educational classes and programs would you want to see, it would be nice to be able to offer CEU’s as well as letting the public learn about us and to hire InterNACHI inspectors. Please let me know if you have any ideas and how we can go about getting involved.

Last I heard, Scott is still a Nachi Member, but is no longer inspecting homes.

Scott A. Hand NACHI08052402 Integrity Home Inspections North Liberty, IA (319) 512-8212

Thanks

However, Scott is back and getting ready to hit it hard again with inspections!

Still working on updating my certifications and getting all my ducks in a row, then WATCH OUT! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the yearly birthday wishes Jeff, if I hadn’t told you that yet!

Glad to hear it Scott. If you need anything, let me know! Am I correct someone got hold of your “Integrity” name/website while you were gone? Hope not. It fits you to a T.

Yup! Cybersquatter snatched it up. I intended to keep the domain name, just in case, but it expired on me because I wasn’t paying close enough attention to it.

So, I will figure out a different one.

Thanks for your kind words sir!