Joe Keresztury is a great inspector!

Just have to give a shout out to Joe K. for his services on behalf of my brother-in-law (wife’s brother) and sister-in-law. I referred them to his company and he just did their inspection a few days ago and I got an email from my brother-in-law, in which he said, “Man that guy is thorough!”.

I got a chance to see his report as well and it is freaking incredible. So much useful info and he really makes sure the clients know their home inside and out. I told my brother-in-law to keep the copy of the report on his desktop so he could refer to it over the next few years.

You are the man Joe! :slight_smile: Thanks.

Nice work Joe!!!

Way to boost the profession, Joe!

Good news and compliments.
Let me check,must have clicked onto the wrong forum.

Glad it worked out and proves hard work pays off.

LOL. It’s like a foreign language any more ain’t it? :wink:

Cool deal Cameron, without the Kudos and accolades from our customer’s and occasional brothers/sisters, this job would be tough (or tougher… is that a word?), nice of you to take the time and say good things about Joe!

Kudos Joe K, and to Cameron too!

Joe K is a stand up guy, and is always helpful to members. If it weren’t for him and Jeffrey Jonas, my HIP website would have never got off the ground.

I asked those guys what I’m sure are some of the dumbest beginner questions asked on the HIP forum, and they both answered patiently!

Wow ! Thanks a lot guys. Thanks Cameron, I appreciate the referral and wanted to take care of your brother in law for you. Glad it worked out well.

Go Joe!

Not only is Joe good at inspecting old homes, but if you’re building a house in the San Antonio area you NEED Joe Keresztury with JWK Inspections to do the new construction phase inspections!

Very nice Joe. I always knew you had it in ya! :wink:

Looking for a home inspector in South Texas? Call home inspector Joe Keresztury.

Joe, keep up the good work!

Here is Camerons Brother in Law, Adam with his complimentary InterNachi Book- “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection”

Camerons Brother in Law In San Antonio.JPG

Here is Camerons Brother in Law with his complimentary InterNachi Book-
“Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection”

Camerons Brother in Law In San Antonio.JPG

HA! That’s getting printed out for the next family get together. :slight_smile:

LOL, That’s great Cameron !

LOL, That’s great Cameron !

Wouldn’t have expected anything less from Joe.

Nice going Joe, keep it up my friend. :slight_smile: