Just want to Wish Everyone

Merry Christmas
To

Everyone
I truly enjoy this board and ALL the people on it. It is is par to the brotherhood i felt when i was a firefighter ( even with the arguing LOL)

Bless everyone no matter what your beliefs are and have a great year coming!

Same to you Wayne!

Thanks Wane, You too man.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Thanks Wayne, I wish you and your family a Happy Holidays as well. . I was also a v.f.f and you said it just right!

Thanks Wayne and Merry Christmas to you and your family also.
Hope the New Year will come in as a prosperous one for all. :):smiley:

Have a great Holiday Wayne, hope your 2010 is fabulous for you and your family. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Holidays to everyone

Merry Christmas Wayne!

And also Happy Hanukka (or Chanacha or some such, Hebrew does not transliterate easily. JUst make sure that you add the hacking sound in there at least twice.

And Merry Christmas, as well.

It is amazing how one little baby’s birth can have so much good effect on the entire world.

The shepherds, as described in Luke 2:

"And there were (Levitical) shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is The Messiah, Ha Adoni.”

This the long awaited promise, to Abraham, to Issac, to Jacob and to Moses was fulfilled.

The Angel was announcing that the Temple sacrifice of lambs would soon be no longer needed. THE Lamb of G-d was born.

Hallaluya, as prefigured in the story of Abraham and Issac, G-d has, once and for all, provided the Lamb.

May you and yours, all, be well ans truely blessed.

BTW: Another advantage to being Jewish. I have a BIG inspection sceduled for Christmas Eve.

Hey, gotta buy those 8 days of presents somehow. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Merry Christmas to you also Wayne & a Merry Christmas & Happy, safe & prosperous New Year to everyone.

I got one Christmas Eve too at least it is in the morning
Happy Hanukka Will

I am working this Christmas eve and this weekend, for that I am thankful(also a bit greedy;-)).

I hope everyone here has a great holiday season and wonderful new year.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

You all have helped me is some way, even if you did not know it. Thank you

I beleive that this last sentence is very true. Pay it forward, my friend.

A rising tide (NACHI and its members) float all boats (NACHI and its members, as well as the industry, as a whole.

Here’s to a Happy and profitable New Year. Things are looking up, in the Real Estate market. Just hold on for a month or so, while we get out of the “Dark Ages” (i.e., Economic problems, the Real Estate bubble and the short days and long nights).

Hope this helps;