What is in your library?

What are some of the best business books you have read and would recommend?

My number one book that I would recommend would be,

Selling the Invisible by Harry Beckwith

Other books I like are:

Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless by Jeffrey Gitomer

How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job by Dale Carnegie

Built to Last by James Collins and Jerry Porras

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

Those are my picks, what are yours.

The E-Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber

The One Thing - Gary Keller

Duct Tape Marketing - John Jantsch

There was also one by a guy named Thornberry about home inspectors not getting enough to eat or something :wink:

I like the E-Myth also and I also thought about adding The Hungry Home Inspector:D

Funny.

I was going to mention the Art of War

http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

All of the Guerrilla Marketing books by Levinson.

Good to Great by jim collins was good.

For customer service I took an online class by Bob Farrell, he is a resturant chain owner I believe, and the class was called “give em the Pickle” it really was a great class and how just a few little extra things you can do will make all the difference in repeat customers and customer retention down the road. I believe he also has a book too, but his video was classic and really funny and entertaining.

Sarasota Home Inspector

Anything by Tony Robbins.

Marilyn Ferguson’s
Prag Magic

Non traditional creative thought.

Yup that’s it Jeff, The class I took with my work was about an hour long, I think he sells his products on his website, but that 3 minute video is still worth watching.

Sarasota Home Inspector

The Bible.

Very popular choice Roy!
http://home.comcast.net/~antaylor1/bestsellingbooks.html
Rank Author Book First
Publication
Date **Approximate **
Sales 1 Various The Holy Bible c. 1451-55 More than 6 Billion 2 Mao Tse-Tung Quotations from Chairman Mao 1966 900,000,000 3 Noah Webster The American Spelling Book 1783 Up to 100,000,000 4 Mark C. Young Guiness Book of World Records 1955 More than 90,000,000 5 World Almanac Editors World Almanac 1868 73,500,000 6 William Holmes McGuffey The McGuffey Readers 1836 60,000,000 7 Benjamin Spock The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care 1946 More than 50,000,000 8 Elbert Hubbard A Message to Garcia 1899 More than 40,000,000 9 Charles Monroe Sheldon In His Steps, What Would Jesus Do? 1896 More than 30.000,000 10 Jacqueline Susann Valley of the Dolls 1966 More than 30,000,000

It has every answer you can think of .
It is my guiding light.
Read it many times a day.

Didn’t you get the memo yet!:shock: You don’t need to read the Bible any more it’s recorded on line.
www.jw.org.

Don’t give me any dogma or doctrine !Alexander Scourby is as far as I go .
I read and I understand.
I’ve preached to the unruly masses all my life.
I was one of those unruly until I was at death’s door 40 years ago.

I would second that Mike.