A little on the Condo side of things

Hi to all,

I spent last week in Jacksonville with my good friend Carl Pennick inspecting a condominium property, we inspected 9 out of 33 residential condo blocks plus a gatehouse, clubhouse and site apperturances.

I’ll be posting some pictures this week as I complile the report, but I thought I’d share some from my roof inspections with you today.

Regards

Gerry

ilvillagiositemap.jpg

PB290109 (Small).JPG

PB290117 (Small).JPG

PB290113 (Small).JPG

How’s the tooth?

Hurting like hell, I’m glad to be home, shame we didn’t get to hook up this trip, looks like I’ll be back up there in the next couple of weeks though.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry, keep the picture coming.
How much did the lift cost you and is it something you provide as required?

Hi Peter, the boom lift is a 60 footer so runs pretty expensive at $1,000.00 a day or $1500 per week (due to delivery costs) we had it for just one day to do the roof access and also to “fly” the upper fascia areas. We were not sure if we would need it initialy but there was provision in the contract for us to bring in any specialized equipment as needed with the client paying additionaly for those items.

BTW, when doing bigger buildings I normally have a local roofing company go in and set up ladders for me, we had a 32 footer onsite for some parts of this job that couldn’t be done with the boom lift.

I’ll post quite a few pics over next week, we took over 1,000 images, plus I have several hours of comments on my digital voice recorder which I need to review.

Regards

Gerry

Hi to all,

These are pictures of the Gatehouse for this development, I’ll not comment on them just yet, but needless to say they have moisture problems :frowning:

Regards

Gerry

IMG.jpg

IMG_0038 (Small).jpg

IMG_0035 (Small).jpg

IMG_0441 (Small).jpg

lucky I was not on that roof. I would have broke the tiles

I thought you must have been there earlier mate :mrgreen:

Regards

Gerry

IMG.jpg

Gary P. needs to loose weight. 2008 Gare will like a mate instead of a potato cake.