LOST on ABC

Now, how cool was it to find out one of the lead characters in LOST was a home inspector before he crashed on the island?

Put a smile on my face! :smiley:

Yep, saw that episode too. John Locke-Home Inspector

Yeah, but was he a NACHI member?

I thought it was pretty cool also. I am still waiting to find out what happened to his legs, or did I miss that part. And what about the freaky ultra violet map.

It is easy to see what happens to his legs. The two bad guys bust his knee caps, for his f@&*ed-up dad’s shenanigans.

“Legs do not function as intended.”

Yeah I had a feeling that is what happens… But still want to see it.

I vote for John Locke for “President at large” of INTER-N.A.C.H.I. Think of the public relations coup! Maybe we could get him to appear at the next convention to speak to us on “uniforms that make you look like a dink”.:shock: </IMG>

:)“uniforms that make you look like a dink”.:shock: </IMG>
[/quote]

That was a sure sign ole john was in his first year of business, that and the orange ring around his mouth from eating his daily ration of spaghetti oohh’s
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

</IMG>

I didn’t see the episode but a buddy just called to let me know about it.

I understand he had a cool HI business name. :cool:

Greg Bell has started a chapter on that Island

John will be attending our weekend educational expo later this year. He has offered to give a seminar on Realtor Survival Tactics. He said that he would need a time slot of 108 minutes. I am sure that this is a class that will fill quickly.

Hope to see you there

“Welcome Home”

There is actually a Welcome Home Inspections. He’s in Colorado. Too bad that he’s a NAHI fan. Wonder if his business calls went up after the episode?

www.welcomehomeinspections.com

Yes, yes there is. :smiley:

Duh, didn’t notice your company name in the previous post. Sorry :oops: :oops:

So have YOUR calls gone up since the episode?

Ron, no need for :oops: .

Had two calls specifically because of the Welcome Home name but have had 3 or 4 comments from people during the course of ordering or follow-up. :wink: