Meth tests

I did a search of the forums but only pulled up the student discussions in the posts. Where can I buy Meth tests to offer my clients. I didn’t see any in the Inspector Outlet and when I google it, all I get is all of us offering the inspection service to our customers.

Anyone have a link to a company selling tests which have great results?

TIA

Read these strings . I think it is well above most Inspectors .

Ask an Expert: How to test for methanol?

Home Distiller • View topic - Testing for Methanol, Methanol content in 10% wash?

Jared Richardson](https://www.nachi.org/forum/members/77255-jrichardson7/)

Please go to top right Control panel and put in your information Thanks … Roy

Different kind of Meth. I’m looking for a test for Methamphetamine (Meth labs) not Methanol.

Roy is just showing his age…:wink:

Try Hometoxicology.com
I haven’t used them because CO requires special licensing to test for meth (check your AHJ for your requirements) but they’ll send you test kits for free and charge you for the lab tests.

Roy, Jared, Michael and Steve,

How frequently are you performing “meth tests” on homes?

Are you seeing a lot of instances where you are recommending to test for meth after inspecting a home?

Thanks, just joined the site and am curious to what other home inspectors are finding while on the job.

Thanks,

Gary Stefaniak
Big G Home Inspections
9814 Cedaredge Dr.
Houston, TX 77064

If you are looking for a home inspection in Houston - Give us a call!

I have been asked to twice - but the license and required testing / training for CO is about $1,000 / year. I passed.

Steve, Thanks for your response. Good to know.

I have not been asked to test for any thus far, but i always like to know what to expect. I will have to check into training/licensing in Texas.

Thanks,

Gary Stefaniak
Big G Home Inspections
9814 Cedaredge Dr.
Houston, TX 77064

If you are looking for a home inspection in Houston - Give us a call!

I never knew this was an actual issue until online clases went over it briefly.