Never Cease to be amazed

Home Owner Special. This down spout definitely directs water away from the home.

unconventional downspout for sure…but what the heck is going on with all those extension cords?

We all have stories as to why home buyers even put offers on homes to purchase that are shabby in anyone else’s eyes. I had an inspection last year that had two outbuildings that were so full, hanging electrical wires, open electrical panels, abandoned RV’s, piles of old metal everywhere, weeds and trees growing in the outbuildings, piles of old windows, etc. The buyer still wanted to buy it.

Maybe he could mount a barrel up with the downspout and have a exterior shower

Actually, our local utilities has a program if you have a rain-barrel for catching rain for your garden, you get certain incentives on your water bill. That is what I thought of when I first saw the pic, but it doesn’t show where it terminates. At a garden perchance?

We have an idiot law in Colorado that prohibits rain barrels. Weed is ok but catching the rainwater off the roof is not. :roll::shock:

I can see why those we saw on inspections all had millions of mosquito larva in them.

I didn’t inspect this house it’s in the the neighborhood I live in. Just snapped the photo walking by. The down spout is tied to a tree and just discharged on the lawn near the road.

“lawn irrigation system functioning as intended!!”