Hello everyone. I thought I would introduce myself and join in on the fun. My name is Steve and I live on the northern Oregon coast. My first experience with inspecting was performing pre-CDI inspections on jet engines in the Navy which I loved but never even considered a career as an inspector. After I got out I worked in construction and property maintenance which I didn’t like too much but I learned so much about building and maintaining. In 2000 I was hired as a elevator inspector assistant by the state of Oregon where I learned a lot about inspecting and was absolutely hooked and knew I wanted to inspect for a living. I was laid off in '04 and became a certified home inspector and have been doing that ever since. I have been inspecting in the Portland metro and Salem areas but hope to make a living on the coast as well.
I look forward to meeting everyone and I have a lot of questions that need answers.

Hi Stephen

Hello Stephen,

Welcome and thanks for the brief Bio… Are you based in Astoria? Tillamook? I lived in Vancouver, WA for 19 years… I miss the Northwest something fierce.

Jeff

Garibaldi, under the G.

Welcome!

Hello Stephen, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site Stephen.

Welcom Stephen, hope we can all help when we can. :slight_smile: