NIFAST Scholarships

InterNACHI inspectors,

We are in the process of awarding 100 scholarships to applicants for NIFAST and we are coming up short in a few states. We need inspectors from (only) the following states :

District of Columbia
Delaware
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
South Dakota
Washington
West Virginia

If you live in one of these areas and you are interested, say where you live. For more information about the NIFAST scholarships, read Chris’s post.

I sent my application in last week and I am in New Mexico. [FONT=Verdana]Heather Almendinger replied to me yesterday that she had recieved my application[/FONT]****[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

I live in Iowa right on the boarder of Nebraska.

I sent an application in , but haven’t heard anything since…:frowning:

I would check with them next week and see if they got your application.

Winners will be announced first week of Dec according to Heather.

I sent my application in and didn’t hear a thing yet. South Dakota is on the list.

Facebook Heather.

We’re in for Idaho, of course.
We’ve requested the Spokane area of WA; I don’t know if that’s been acknowledged, Rob.
If it’s financially feasible, we could possibly handle MISSOULA, MT also.

If you sent in your app, I have it here and you shouldn’t worry.

Thanks for clarifying

UPDATE!!!

We still need applicants from the following areas:

Alaska
Arkansas
District of Columbia
Delaware
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
West Virginia

Tip - if you live in any of these states and you want the scholarship, say so here and you’ll have a pretty good chance of getting it.

• Rob

when are these going to be given out?

I’m not sure when they’ll be given out, soon probably.

We still need Delaware and DC

Do we really??:wink:

Maybe second week in December?

I was notified this morning.

[FONT=Calibri]Congratulations Russ, [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]You have been chosen to receive one of the fire safety scholarships for Idaho from the Live Safe Foundation. InterNACHI and NIFAST are proud that you embrace our “fire safety” cause, and pleased that you recognize education’s important role in ensuring safer lives. As a certified NIFAST home inspector your residential inspections will now promote a fire safe culture. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Congratulations Robert, [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]You have been chosen to receive one of the fire safety scholarships for South Carolina from the Live Safe Foundation. InterNACHI and NIFAST are proud that you embrace our “fire safety” cause, and pleased that you recognize education’s important role in ensuring safer lives. As a certified NIFAST home inspector your residential inspections will now promote a fire safe culture. [/FONT]

I received notification this morning. My code is invalid though. I had to email Heather for a solution.

I just received notice of winning my scholorship !!! Woo-Hoo !!!