Nomination Awards Guidelines

Nominations for The Year 2007

We need to have more look into who might fit this roll by reading the requirements for Nominations and submitting to the Awards Committee for review for whichever Catagory that might best suit the Nominee.

To provide a Nomination use the link in my Signature or http://www.nachi.org/awards-nomination.htm

Here is a breakdown of the Nominations Awards available.

N o m i n a t i o n P a g e

Awards Nomination

This form is used to make a nomination for a person or group Entries are for the period of January 1st thru December 31st of any given year.

Deadline for submissions is set for December 10th of the given year.

Any group, committee, or member of the NACHI organization may nominate candidates by submitting this form to the NACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation and recommendations. All submissions received will be considered and reviewed by the Awards Committee. Those lacking substantiate supporting documentation may be returned to the Nominator for further documentation, verification, or clarification. Please make sure to state specifically which Award you are nominating the candidate for.

Please select the Award you wish to make a nomination for:

NACHI Member of the Year/Gromicko Award

The NACHI Member of the Year Award program was created to publicly recognize a NACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year
This award will be presented to a NACHI member based on exceptional and non-compensated contributions to the NACHI Organization, fellow members, both locally and to the entire membership in the following areas:

1. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of NACHI.

2. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort required to promote the NACHI image.

3. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the NACHI organization to fulfill its mission.

4. Provides extra time and effort to educate, help and promote all Members of this Association.
    All members of the NACHI Organization are eligible.

US Member of the Year

The U.S. Member of the Year Award program was created to publicly recognize a U.S. NACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 31st.

The award will be presented to respective members selected based on exceptional non-compensated contributions to the NACHI Organization, fellow members both locally and to all US Members in the following areas;

1. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of NACHI.

2. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.

3. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the NACHI organization to fulfill its mission.

All U.S. members of the NACHI Organization are eligible.

Canadian Member of the Year

The Canadian Member of the Year Award program was created to publicly recognize Canadian members for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 31st.

The award will be presented to respective members selected based on exceptional non-compensated contributions to the NACHI Organization, fellow members both locally and to all Canadian in the following areas:

1. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service quality, or image of NACHI.

2. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.

The NACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

All Canadian members of the NACHI Organization are eligible.

InterNACHI Member of the Year

The InterNACHI Member of the Year Award program was created to publicly recognize members outside of the US and Canada for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 31st.

The award will be presented to respective members selected based on exceptional non-compensated contributions to the NACHI Organization and fellow members in the following areas:

1. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of NACHI , beyond the Home Based Geographic area of North America.

3. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the NACHI organization to fulfill its mission of World Wide Recognition as the elite Home Inspection Association.

The NACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

All members of the NACHI Organization outside of the US or Canada are eligible.
This Award will be presented with a Recognition Plaque Award of Achievement.

Chapter Recognition

The Chapter Recognition Award Program was created to recognize annual outstanding chapter achievement. The guidelines for participation and the accomplishments of recognized chapters may serve as a benchmark against which other chapters can measure themselves. It is our intention that the Award program inspires all chapters to higher levels of activity and excellence. Participation in this awards program is voluntary.
Recognition awards are presented in four categories: (Items 1 thru 3 may be issued more than once for each chapter. But only 1 certificate per item per month for each chapter applying and being approved by the NACHI Awards Committee.). Item 4 is issued to one Chapter per year.

1. Outstanding Chapter Programming.
  2. Advancing the Home Inspection Profession
  3. Outstanding Member Services.
  4. Overall Chapter Excellence.

Chapters may submit for any of the first three awards at any time during the calendar year. The award for Overall Chapter Excellence is presented to the chapter that performs best overall in the first three categories.

Eligibility.

In order to qualify for a recognition award, your chapter must submit the online submission form to the NACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation to substantiate your chapter award submission. If your chapter’s submission is received without the proper documentation, it will not be considered.

Entries are for the period of January 1, to December 31, of any given year.

Inventions and Innovations Program

The NACHI Inventions and Innovations Awards Program was created to recognize individuals or companies who create new products, ideas, methods, or technologies, or apply existing knowledge in creative new ways to improve the Home Inspection Industry.

Simple requirement - Provides products, ideas, methods, or technologies that are proven to be beneficial to the Home Inspection Professional or Industry.

The NACHI Inventions and Innovations Awards are open to individuals and Company’s affiliated with, or doing substantial business within the Home Inspection Industry.

Nominee:

Their Name:

Their Contact Information:

Nominator Your Name:

Your E-Mail Address:

Please provide the reasons why you feel this individual or group are deserving of the award you selected.

Summary:

Have a question or need help making a submission? Contact the Awards Committee

FastReply@nachi.org

Marcel

Ha, I found a spot…

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20168

Is this anything like some BS we have heard before???:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Either BOOT me or reinstate me, your choice…:mrgreen:

Nick and the boys, I know you have cheated folks out of …

I just dont see the right in all of this…:(:(:frowning:

Of course you don’t how could you. You have progammed you mind to see nothing but _____, even where it does not exist.

When you paint the inside of you glasses with ****, that is all you see (and they are on you)!

What about where it does exist? Is this OK as well?

I respect your oppinion David, but is that all you see?

I am not programmed to see anything. I just call em as I see um.

It is unfortunate that some non-members would take advantage of a porthole in this Message Board to discuss issues that are not pertinent to the topic it involves.

Out of courtesy, it would be prudent to leave the post directed at members at large or Join NACHI and become a possible candidate for categories listed in my earlier posts for what it was intendended to be.

Thank you

Marcel :slight_smile:

1. You wouldn’t know it if you saw it.
  2. No you don’t.
  3. You are programmed to say that too.

Marcel,

He was kicked out.

Thanks David.

Marcel:)