Is this Okay?

I know that “double” lugging is not Okay but I have never been told that this is a problem so I guess it is Okay.

Unless the terminal is rated for multiple conductors it is not OK.

You’ve got to be kidding…

You’ve got triple taps on the main SE that need to be separated onto their own breakers.

That is not okay.

There, you’ve been told.:smiley:

I was only joking. The previous homeowner had added a separate panel to install an A/C and just tapped into the main breaker to power it. He then added another panel for a storage building and again tapped into the main breaker. I guess he ran out of things to add or who knows what it would look like.

Is there a fire extinguisher near by?

Here, I’ll get you some emoticons. :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen::roll: :mrgreen: :stuck_out_tongue: :roll:

Good call then. :smiley:

You’ve never been told that this is a problem??? :shock:

It is, it is, it is. :mrgreen:

SURE thats fine…just make sure the insurance is paid up and that you dont actually sleep in that house. KIDDING scary to say the least!

Peter,

I’ve heard timae and again that “double lugging” is a problem. I never once was told that “tripple lugging” was!!:wink:

Ahhhhhhhhh I get where your comming from!!! So sorry!:mrgreen:

I was trying to show what I found and add a little humour to the post. Sorry to everyone if I screwed that up.

All Auxillary Panels Must Leave The Main Panel Via An Identified Ciruit Breaker! Nec.

That is what we call a time delay fuse in the Arson industry! :slight_smile:

Guess this isn’t so bad then! ;):p:mrgreen:

020208 inspections 040.jpg

Hey----it works:D :smiley: :smiley: :shock: