Open House

How does anyone feel about open houses, are they worth the time. What it be a good idea to meet up with the RE agent, or just set a few business cards and brochures on a table. If you have been to an open house, did you get any Inspections with the result.:mrgreen:

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW TO ALL InterNACHI MEMBERS

MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE SAFE, JOYFUL AND PLEASENT…PLEASE BE CAREFULL WHEN YOUR TRAVELING, WHEN VISIT FREINDS AND FAMILY.

Opoen houses are decent marketing ploys, I would wait till no-one is there and do a free walkthrough. I got a few out of my efforts, but its not really worth it.

Some will say you should bring snacks for the poor fool doing the open house, but I disagree, they would much rather talk than eat you cheap *** candy.

Open house is how I got started over 5-years ago, you need to bring a bag of goodies,
Canvas tote bag with your company name on it, fill it with brochures on all the service you provide. pens, note pads and snacks, small bottle of hand sanitizer. crossword puzzle, DO NOT bother an agent while they are with a potential client, tell them who you are up front and if they are too busy come back. get a card from them, and start you mailing list, after your first visit , get the name of the broker that runs the office. and ,mail them a letter introducing your self. this works for those that want too chase Agents.

I don’t do office meetings and a lot of company’s won’t let you in past the front desk. Its a great way to meet the agents one on one and talk to them. I bring a sample report and have them look at it. I give them a business card, brochure, and a pen. I have gotten inspections out of at least half of the agents I have met. Keep e-mailing and mail going to them to keep your name in front of them. Good Luck